~~~NEW~~~1969 Datsun 510 Rat, Resto OR Race Project???

So I bought this puppy from the owner f the car since 1974. it was a daily driver until this year. It still is, at a verrrry RAT state, it stil runs and drives beautifully. So the question is...leave it and continue it's RAT-LOOKING journey? Restoration? or build a race monster since the 4-doors seem to have a better weight to power ratio should I decide to put in a my stashed Peripheral Port Rotary 13B Turbo in it? Decisions, Decisions Decisions...The car came with some very RARE parts...I will later update on these rare parts. Center consoles made out of ABS, rare headlight assemblies from DUCATI, extremely rare carpet and floor mats, cold weather package???Never knew there was such thing...this car has it. and ever more cool...a SSS 1600 engine :). HALLA!!!

1333762235237.jpg

1333762254389.jpg

1333762223457.jpg

1333585553512.jpg

Datsun510centerconsole.jpg

Datsun510console2.jpg

Datsun510console3.jpg

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 510kamikazifreak

drive the hell out of it till the L16 is killed and then swap in the rotary, but leave the external ratty look

This could take a long time :w00t: :thumbup:

• Like 2

I cant come over? Or am I Mike?... Cuz my name isnt Mike... :)

I am quiting these pain pills. I am going to tough out the headaches from the accident. I feel dumb forgetting peoples names. My apologies buddies, love, Pedro.

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...