danfiveten

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

IMG_2131.jpg

tay really liked this one

Wait someone actually liked my 510? Usually no one ever takes pictures of my car LOL. When i was sitting at the bench helping with tickets and saw you taking a pic of my car i was like HOLY SHIT SOMEONES ACTUALLY TAKING A PICTURE OF MY 510?

IMG_2171.jpg

and for the books, me and tayra.

I know your never supposed to leave a man behind....But Jrock (aka) Scrooge Mcduck and my brother Eeyore were so ready to leave i thought they were going to start crying,, so i didn`t give you a heads up ,,,but ,,,but,,,,it was probably my sons fault somehow.. :lol:

For those that worked hard at making this event happen,,,, thanks for putting this show on .

BTW - Here's the link to the fabulous idiot drunk that ran into Rotary510's car while waiting to get in to the park... he'll have to tell that story. I have the feeling that it'll be another classic tale of idiots hitting our cars. ( I got rear ended around three weeks ago by an old dude after a show, I guess it was someone else's turn this time).

http://www.pdxmugshots.com/mug/luis-siquinalopez

Guest kamakazi620

i make blue lake every year, but i usually bring the car lately, but for shits'n giggles i might have a friend bring the truck since his z31T swap isn't finished yet.

the cars underwent some serious changes since last year..

Camas-20120729-00119.jpg

This is the BLUELAKE thread NOT "Ricer Sightings" Nice "lack of core support" Mod...........

BTW - Here's the link to the fabulous idiot drunk that ran into Rotary510's car while waiting to get in to the park... he'll have to tell that story. I have the feeling that it'll be another classic tale of idiots hitting our cars. ( I got rear ended around three weeks ago by an old dude after a show, I guess it was someone else's turn this time).

http://www.pdxmugsho...is-siquinalopez

This really happened?? WTF??

should been in north bound stop and stop traffic... the 521 was boiiling... to boot i had o run the heater it was getting a little warm in the temp guage.i ot pics just havent been able to un sunburn myself long enough to load them

Holy shit, you're not joking, that drive back sucked a FAAATTTT fucking donkey dick! We ran the heater for a bit as well. The little bitch was still running way warmer than I'm comfortable with by the time we got up here. We just got back 15 minutes ago..... and we left at 3, stopped in La Center to pick up a Roadster hood and then sat in stop and go, at various points, for numerous miles.

It was cool rolling down with everyone, and a nice day at the park, but damn, Sunday evening commutes north are brutal! Bro-ho took photos too. I'm sure he'll upload later.

Hope all of you made it home safely. We didn't see anyone else on the side of the road on our way up, so I imagine all went well :thumbup:

This is the BLUELAKE thread NOT "Ricer Sightings" Nice "lack of core support" Mod...........

Well unlike the datsun you own right now?....his keeps cool, and is way faster than anything you own so.

And ricer....the only thing ricer is his valve cover, which you see when you open the hood o.0 so lets not junk up this thread buddy ;). Lets leave it to pictures and a good time for people that come to the show or couldnt make it and want to see some oics.

I know your never supposed to leave a man behind....But Jrock (aka) Scrooge Mcduck and my brother Eeyore were so ready to leave i thought they were going to start crying,, so i didn`t give you a heads up ,,,but ,,,but,,,,it was probably my sons fault somehow.. :lol:

For those that worked hard at making this event happen,,,, thanks for putting this show on .

Well, since your son towed my broken Datsun to the parking lot so I could fix it, and then called to give me a heads up about the I5 northbound parking lot and told me about jackson hwy to get around it. Ill let it slide. I seriously owe him one. Also I didn't get the name of the girl who gave me a jump after i got it all put back together. I felt Pretty humbled when I realized everyone was waiting on me.

I got that, and it's sweeeeet... I'll take good care of it for you! :rofl:

B)

Bastard.

Also I didn't get the name of the girl who gave me a jump after i got it all put back together.

That was me :)

And to be honest, we were just wrapping up our breakfast, so it was perfect timing. Andrew was the only one whining to get going ;)

• Like 1
Guest kamakazi620

Well unlike the datsun you own right now?....his keeps cool, and is way faster than anything you own so.

And ricer....the only thing ricer is his valve cover the summit sticker and the hacked core support 17" wheels, which you see when you open the hood o.0 so lets not junk up this thread buddy ;). Lets leave it to pictures and a good time for people that come to the show or couldnt make it and want to see some oics.

FIXED,and my truck looks stock as fuck OOOooohhhh It's fast (his sentra) like i care, it looks like a civic.BTW lets not "Junk up the thread"???? He did by posting the "Ricer Sighting".................
  • Like 1