Where did your Datsun take you today?

• Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

well yesterday on my way back home from vegas at a mopar car show, me and my dad stopped off in bullhead city to visit mark(pcd) and mike(steroid) at their houses and check out what they have been up to recently and get some 521 parts from pcd. was there for a hour or so. nice to see their toys/builds

My wife drove us to our daughter-in-laws b-day party and we stopped to get a bottle of wine. I was waiting in the car when an older couple came out and as they passes the woman quietly said " Oh look, an old Datsun. Still on the road" Made me :mellow: :)

• Like 2

My wife drove us to our daughter-in-laws b-day party and we stopped to get a bottle of wine. I was waiting in the car when an older couple came out and as they passes the woman quietly said " Oh look, an old Datsun. Still on the road" Made me :mellow: :)

i got that two days ago,as i passed the golf course around the corner from my house.two guys are on the green ,drop jaws and pointed fingers "god damn thats an old Datsun!" i smiled ear to ear

Today my 510 took me around town running errands and then to work. Then the starter got stuck. Good thing I found somebody to help me push start that thing. Probably won't be out for a few weeks seeing as I don't wanna push start it everywhere.

I took the 83 max on a drive across Atlanta to get the windows tinted. Crusing at 70 plus to keep up with the traffic. Total was 145 miles, fuel mileage was 25.9 mpg. I was impressed with that result