Texas - 1978 Datsun B210 Parts For Sale

*** HELP ME FUND MY 24 HOURS OF LEMONS BUILD PROJECT ***

*** UPDATED PARTS LIST POSTED 5/21/12 ***

http://community.rat...an-fed-bodykit/

I picked up a 1978 Datsun B210 Hatchback that I will be converting into a strictly road racing track car to compete in the 24 Hours of LeMons events...

Therefore ALL of the interior parts & glass must go... If you are looking for ANY B210 interior trim pieces, glass, seats, carpet, radio, etc... let me know what you need/want ASAP....

I just listed a few prices,... feel free to make me an offer on any piece...

- Interior trim pieces, console, dash, etc are BLACK in color.. - SOLD!!!

- Door panels are custom wrapped in BLACK vinyl,.. (DS & PS door & rear seat panels) - currently on Ebay - $99 plus free shipping

- Front seats are Blue cloth&vinyl. Both seat are in GOOD condition (but NOT from a B210 -) - $50 for BOTH seats - local DFW area pick up (see attached pics)

- Folding Back seat is TAN vinyl - SOLD!!!

- Carpet is BLACK,.. and is VERY dirty, but can be cleaned and reused

- ALL glass is For Sale except windshield... ALL glass is in GOOD condition & includes hardware

- FRONT DS & PS seatbelt assemblies - SOLD!!!

- REAR DS & PS seatbelt assemblies - currently on EBAY

- tons of MISC interior pieces... let me know what you are lookng for... otherwise it goes in the trash

I can provide pictures for any of these parts upon request. - MORE PICS LISTED BELOW

NO REASONABLE offer will be refused, and I'd be more than happy to work any package deals for multiple parts requested.... and combined shipping

PAYPAL preferred

I can ship anywhere (appropriate shipping rates will apply) ... FREE Local DFW area pick up also available...

Send your parts request to: ProsperPerformance@Gmail.com

***( Unfortunately this 210 was purchased with NO Motor, NO Transmission, NO driveshaft, & NO keys... so all proceeds will be used to replace these items, and put this thing on the track. )***

Thank You,

Allen Wilson

Prosper Performance

Prosper, Tx

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I need a dome light. rear view mirror , kick panels , dashboard top., maybe more let me knew asap...

I have the dome light, but NO cover for the light...

I have rear view mirror

I have passenger side kick panel (can't find drivers side, but it may be in the car with several other random parts)

Dashboard top is in EXCELLENT condition....

Email me, and I'll send you some pics... ProsperPerformance@Gmail.com

Do you have a package tray, shipped price to 98682?

Also.....

the box o balls, how much lolololol

I'll have to see what shipping & packaging would cost for all the glass...

Here is what I am thinking on all the glass...

DS Window - $50 plus shipping

PS Window - $50 plus shipping

DS Center Latch Window - $50 plus shipping

PS Center Latch Window - $50 plus shipping

DS Rear Quarter Glass - $50 plus shipping

PS Rear Quarter Glass - $50 plus shipping

Rear Hatch Defrost Glass - $100 plus shipping

BOX O' BALLS - NOT FOR SALE... ;-)

I need both DS & PS. Are they black or dark navy blue (its hard to tell from the photos)?

Zed1, sorry for the delay in responding... I just double-checked the belts & assembly... They are BLACK

You're in Plano,... I'm just down the road in Prosper.. Let me know if you want to swing by and pick up the belt assemblies this weekend...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.