Datsun 510 FACTORY TURBO JDM 20LB belt driven centrifical

Hey I have a belt drive high boost turbo for sale. Its 20Lbs of pur ice cold boost. I have everything with it ... Brackets, lines, aftermarket pulley, etc... everything to install... no boost gauge but they are cheap enough and ive always ran it without one... These are off the factory 510 taxis in tokyo, they have forged internals but you will be fine running like 12 lb on stock motors.. this will fit on L16,18,or 20 ... Make me an offer but dont be under ¥500 (yen) thats what it cost me shipped from okinawa back in '98... seriously though im asking $650 obo... thanks for your time...

539469_3152051079319_1206411786_32514037_284220363_n.jpg

541240_3152051359326_1206411786_32514038_196329326_n.jpg

this is hilarious, and your a dumby if you thought it was real april fools ratsun!! :)

• Like 1
  • Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Would the fact that it's belt driven not make this a supercharger by design? Superchargers are belt/pulley driver, while turbochargers are air driven. Either way, I didn't know this was an option for 510s. Seems interesting. GLWS

Looks like an emissions air pump to me, either this is a joke or you got screwed back in 98' :D, if it is legit thats pretty cool still don't understand why they would have supercharged taxi's hopefully someone can add some insight.

http://www.the510realm.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=16305&start=30

Seems to be a smog pump, still pretty rare but not a high boost turbo/supercharger. :D

Yeah that's a smog pump...

Though it could be a supercharged for my go-kart

You're funny :lol:

Superchargers on taxi 510s in Japan...lol

If this is a supercharger, hot damn I just added 500jdmtyteyowerd HP to my 20B

this things the real deal... my uncle had an original turbo tokyo taxi... TTT is what they were badged un the hood emblem.... please no tire kickers, if you dont have anytthing nice to say get off my thread and let me sell my turbo...

I believe it was a USDM dealer option at a later date after it had huge sucess as a JDM only part.

I purchased the very same kit here in the US under Nissan part number 14411-17M01 (maybe a later edition for the US market only). The car is now long gone but the box it came in was still kicking around the shop.

Here is a picture of the box.

P1010476.JPG

fuzz thats crazy the b910 was only in a diesel quad turbo... swedish editions had a 3 wheel mini light but they were awd... everyone knows that... stop trying to makke yourself look cool ;) but ya your next in line sale is still pending....

fuzz thats crazy the b910 was only in a diesel quad turbo... swedish editions had a 3 wheel mini light but they were awd... everyone knows that... stop trying to makke yourself look cool ;) but ya your next in line sale is still pending....

Ok you got me, I was hoping to bullshit my way thru it...what if I send you a check for it for over the amount, and you send me the extra back?? This will pay for your trouble and time and do you mind sending it to an address in Nigeria???

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.