4 B210 5 speed transmissions

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He said B-210 63A so should shift like this

R-2-4

1-3-5 and have 63a cast into the rear half on the pass side.

FS5W63doglegID002-1.jpg

There were two other 5 speeds but from the later 210. Both were a 60 series, one was also a dogleg shift pattern used through '79 the other was a regular shift pattern. Both will have a 60 cast into the front case half on the pass side.

Here's the 60L (dogleg) from a '79 210

F4W60Afrom79210001.jpg

Gonna sit on that for a bit....lookin at another car that may wipe out my car fund, will take about a week to finalize that.

• 2 weeks later...

What I did for a shipping quote on something like that, is measured whatever off. Got the weight of it, and called UPS, they gave me a price.

That would have to have a crate made. Best bet is toss it in the truck and goto UPS or some shit and get a price quote.

• 1 month later...

Weight of a B210 5-speed is over 75 lbs, the limit that USPS will handle. That means very expensive shipping.

But since you sold the 5-speeds, no worries I guess.

The four speed in a box is under 75 lbs and can go USPS at about 1/2 the price of FedEx or UPS.

Weight of a B210 5-speed is over 75 lbs, the limit that USPS will handle. That means very expensive shipping.

But since you sold the 5-speeds, no worries I guess.

The four speed in a box is under 75 lbs and can go USPS at about 1/2 the price of FedEx or UPS.

I have two 5 speeds left....

• 1 month later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.