So many parts, i dont know where to start.

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Depending on how many items and how consistent, I may try to get some sort of business shipping so its less expensive.

If just shipping up and down west side try these guys......prices are cheaper

http://www.ontrac.com/

We get a ship load of medical supplies sent to us and the place uses OnTrac..guy even parked on the hi-way and walked the boxes to us during that last huge snowstorm..till i got the boys to walk out there and help him anyway..In the van there is always a weird assortment of stuff ,,even loose tires.

More on the Ratsun side of pricing I'm sure. We haven't talked about pricing so much as me convincing him to hand me the reigns on this. There is an incredible amount of stuff to price out, so I'm sure I will be able to answer that shortly.

Well Zack, that certainly is quite the collection your newfound friend has! My first and foremost question (as is most I bet) is this~ Is his stuff priced with a Ratsun mindset, or is this his retirement fund? Just for shits-n-giggles [and to give us an idea]~ what's he want for fenders, doors, or maybe an L20B? What else specifically does he have besides his 620 collection, and two 52x's? Inquiring minds....

I thought I was a hoarder......

I have to step up my game.

I would say I'm interested in the 521's bumper... but for the cost of shipping i might as well go up there...

I can't though... so i guess that leaves me with just the thought

Here's a thought for those interested, and distance challenged~ *IF* I am so enticed to purchase something from Zack's new buddy, I'd be making the trip in my '70 Suburban~ and would have LOTS of room to haul multiple bounties back to NorCal [2 hrs NW of SAC]. Subsidizing my travel costs would assist everyone involved~ hell, I've even got a flatbed trailer out back if I *really* needed it! But hey~ don't want to hijack Zack's great thread here~ if this develops we can start another one....

Here's a thought for those interested, and distance challenged~ *IF* I am so enticed to purchase something from Zack's new buddy, I'd be making the trip in my '70 Suburban~ and would have LOTS of room to haul multiple bounties back to NorCal [2 hrs NW of SAC]. Subsidizing my travel costs would assist everyone involved~ hell, I've even got a flatbed trailer out back if I *really* needed it! But hey~ don't want to hijack Zack's great thread here~ if this develops we can start another one....

If you did that i'd love you forever it all depends on the price of the bumper, and cost of you hauling it!

That sounds like a pretty good idea!

I'm actually pretty willing to drive parts down there as well if enough people want stuff in northern california.

I think i'm reinterested in the bumper :sneaky:

also, is the Fusebox still in the 521? i think i might need one since the one i have doesn't want to budge, and i already rounded out the screws :hmm:

If just shipping up and down west side try these guys......prices are cheaper

http://www.ontrac.com/

We get a ship load of medical supplies sent to us and the place uses OnTrac..guy even parked on the hi-way and walked the boxes to us during that last huge snowstorm..till i got the boys to walk out there and help him anyway..In the van there is always a weird assortment of stuff ,,even loose tires.

Hopefully they use due diligence in their cargo loading practices. We had to eat [bad pun] a freightload of gourmet chocolate that wasn't sealed in it's packaging, and when shipped with the tires [which 'gas off' a bit after manufacture] absorbed the odor~ and that chocolate ended up tasting like new tires~!

• Like 1

I have some specifics on my list such as;

79 620:

-passenger fender and door and possibly a hood if in good shape. Mine have some minor rust.

-decent shape (may not be possible) navy blue carpet (even if it's a little worn. Mine doesn't have anything on the floor)

-stock wheels (1 or 2)

-My blue dash has some major cracking in the top.

-I'd like to find a 4speed shift knob in good shape

-5 speed tranny maybe. (Mine has the 4 speed which surprised me. But, it's not bad. I read some articles that if it's paired with the right rearend it's good. I just bought it about a week ago in Salem so we'll see.)

Others besides the 620:

I have a PLG 222 (1959) and a PLG 223 (1961). They are both fairly complete. But I haven't started on them yet and I know that parts will be hard to find. If there's anything for them I'd be interested in looking.

I have an 81 510 and a 76 280Z. Not sure what they need either.

My biggest desire (besides the PLG222) is to get a 521 and restore it.

Is it possible to come and see the parts? I'm in Chicago this week but I live in Grants Pass.

My email is bldgplans@yahoo.com

I will see what year body parts for zs he has. I seen a few laying around. Not sure what generations they are. I will get a for sure list of all the cars within the next week.

The list of parts is going to take forever, probably never gonna finish.

Of course i would paya token finders fee for your time ...if i picked up in person ;-)

for v

okay, so would it be possible to meet you there with 2-300$ in hand an pick the horde? I'm looking for sano stock KC stuff, basically. and that baby blue shorty you have a picture of, I'd like to see that up close

Of course id love a Tach for my 620.

Bumperettes... or something beside the HUGE heavy bumper.

Some smaller mirrors, preferably squarish

And the back end part of the center console (the arm rest part),

I know there is a ton of other things that I am mising

And i can set up shipping with mY UPS account if its easier for you, saves me 30% and you can call and have UPS pick it up (I can email you a label that you just print and tape on) or you can drop it off at any UPS location or driver.