1975 Datsun B210, JDM bumpers/grill, $2000, DFW, TX

Asking $2000 as is (see below) john@japanesenostalgiccar.com

Finally decided to sell this since I don't have room/time for it. :yawn:

1975 Datsun B210 2dr

A14 engine, rebuilt 4000 miles ago, runs very strong

Retrofitted non-smog '72 1200 carburetor (same size and jets, just no smog stuff)

'81 210 electronic ignition distributor and coil (no more points!)

New 50amp compact alternator

Automatic transmission (more on that below)

Light blue outside, black inside

Up front: 280ZX struts, new KYB inserts, 280ZX brakes with new pads 2k miles ago, lowered 3"

Rear: 2" lowering blocks and heavy duty spring helpers (firms up the ride and means very little body roll)

Rides a good bit firmer than stock but not punishing at all, and handles beautifully.

Back seat and door panels in good shape, front seats need to be recovered. Dash in good shape, have a new replacement dash pad to go on with NO cracks. Installed new NOS dome light. Installed JDM GX steering wheel. Stock radio in the dash and working, aftermarket Sony CD player under dash and working.

Stock paint in presentable condition, but not a show car by any means. Body is pretty straight. Fenders need a little work and there's a small dent in the trunk. Wouldn't take much to get it ready for paint.

Outside it has the proper JDM grill, JDM turn signals, and JDM front and rear bumpers. The front chin spoiler is a vintage B210 piece from Dobi painted satin black.

Now the bad. :blush:

It was my daily driver for almost two years until the auto trans finally died a few months ago. I have already installed the manual pedals, but the swap needs to be completed. I have every piece you need to do the conversion including a B210 5spd (straight pattern, not dogleg), B210 flywheel and bolts, NEW B210 clutch assembly, and the stock auto driveshaft works perfectly with this 5spd. Shouldn't take but a few hours to complete the swap if you are mechanically inclined. I just haven't had the time/desire to do so.

I also will include a JDM GX 5spd console that has a new suede shift boot installed.

Asking $2000 as is, but if it doesn't sell within the next 3-4 weeks, I'm probably going to go ahead and put in the 5spd and sell it on a popular auction site. ;)

I can sell it on the 14x7 -9 Konig Rewinds at the above price, or for $300 more on a new set of Rota Shakotans (15x7 +0 front, 15x8 +0 rear with NEW tires, 195/50-15 and 205/50-15).

Rewinds:

normal_crap_003~2.JPG

Shakotans:

normal_datto_stuff_006~0.JPG

Tons of pics here:

http://www.510garage...s.php?album=315

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

FYI, '75 means no catalytic converter (or corresponding HUGE hump in the floor), and being a '75 means no smog test in California. :thumbup:

Also rust is minor to the point of being almost non-existent. Some minor surface rust in the spare tire well of the trunk, and passenger footwell but that's really it. No holes in the body.

OH, such a cool looking car, that the same one you bought the CL around the Ft.Worth area yeah? I wish I had monies but I'm buying a house! I want those Shakotans. :devil: GLWS John.

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...

hey datsunfreak is that the original front and rear bumper on your datsun or did you change them.

No, they were changed.

I have a 1976 Datsun b210 4door that i want to put front and rear bumpers like yours, what years would fit mine?

Any year B210. As long as they are from a car not sold in North America. :thumbup:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.