GEO METRO - COMBAT EDITION - FOR SALE - $1950 obo

Alright... a bit slower than promised... but in my defense, life has been crazy. 

This is the car in a message i got from Blackmarkit when he had finished, and was ready for me to pick it up.
IMG959217_zpsa353a050.jpg

and after i fixed the exhaust, and cleaned it up a bit i got it to the Copperopolis car show where i got THESE pictures.

919476_10151605260945600_852424766_o_zps

474574_10151605255710600_476908986_o_zps

shes back in commission baby!

next step would be to install the hella lights, and a police issue cruiser center console to run flip switches for all of the controls, and eliminate the ignition cylindar all together. MAYBE add a few more things to the super sturdy exo.

• Like 1
  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey can you get a couple rear engine pics, and maybe a few of the front and rear suspensions??

just got my geo metro last week and i looked at it. it a lsi and its interior is perfect for being 21 years old clear coat is going on its roof . I was crossed between fixing up little things and flipping it. or modding it. but just  want to see what i'd be getting into with a project like this. if i keep it though it has to get off these 12'' rims though...

And by the way your Car is TITS DUDE.

• Like 1

Hey can you get a couple rear engine pics, and maybe a few of the front and rear suspensions??

just got my geo metro last week and i looked at it. it a lsi and its interior is perfect for being 21 years old clear coat is going on its roof . I was crossed between fixing up little things and flipping it. or modding it. but just  want to see what i'd be getting into with a project like this. if i keep it though it has to get off these 12'' rims though...

And by the way your Car is TITS DUDE.

thankyou first of all... i didnt come into this idea without my fair share of opposition. I was told countless time that i was just dumb for even thinking it. I really appreciate the outpouring of accolades the internet has given me.

dude, by all means, immitation is the most sincere form of flattery. wouldnt it be cool to have a whole army of these little monsters? LOL! Mod AWAY!

I never actually installed an engine over the rear wheel portion, although i really do think it would be AMAZING, im debating keeping the Geo as is and either posting it for sale, OR stashing it, and building a RWD turbo diesel sedan... maybe from a late eighties, or early ninties Mercedes. We will see, ive got to have more money stacked first.... EITHER WAY, i assure you i will post more pictures of the build up to date, shortly. Currently the car is in the hills over an hour away from my house, spending some much needed time in the woods. :D hehe

This is just too awesome. Geo Metro: Combat Edition

^^^ LOVE IT! you got me thinking... i may just rename the whole thread. (I wish there was a deep thought emoticon, id use it here)

update: I renamed the thread... good call Kirden :D

funny you should mention that... i was just trying to imagine what would be best laser-cut into a piece of sheet metal and welded into the diamond shaped void at the bottom of the a pillar over the front wheels... in the exo....

"Geo Metro
Combat Edition"

This seems most fitting.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

how did you raise it. (steps *photos*) and what size rims aswell as tires do you have on it. and whats the rim make

I cut off the lower spring perch similar to what you would do to complete the Datsun suspension modification where you install newstyle coilovers on a 510... but instead of remounting it lower like most people do to lower a car, i remounted it higher with a 1.5" spacer... I had to compress the crap out of the spring, but i made it fit... not it lifts it about 2 inches... the 1.5" spacer, and a small lift from having additional spring tension. it worked out great.

The rear, i just added a rubber spacer under the spring itself giving it about an inch lift in the rear... this leveled the car's natural rake out.

I drove it around like this for quite some time... then i installed big wheels, and then chopped a bunch out of the wheels wells.. so they looked bigger. finally after installing the hefty exoskeleton, it seems to have compensated for the custom lift. I need to reinvent a way to raise it again.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Sooo.... Ive reached the point in my life where I own two legitimate 4x4's and the Geo spends more time as a paper weight than it does on a trail. Its not that I dont like it, cause i LOVE the car, but i need the parking spot desperately. So, after much deliberation, and thought ive decided i would like to see the car in use rather than simply hoarded among my many other vehicles. I cleaned it up, and took some pictures today. Id like to find someone who can truly repurpose it. Since im not sure what i can, and cant get for it, i decided to price it at something i view as "reasonable"... and well go from there.

Ill include a mod list in a bit.

FOR SALE: $2950 obo - email me (mrsedan20@gmail.com), if your interested

100_1837_zps666075c7.jpg

100_1838_zps6afde9a1.jpg

100_1842_zps6cf75f84.jpg

100_1844_zps7ebb9ff0.jpg

100_1845_zpse02c65d9.jpg

100_1846_zpsebeb7413.jpg

100_1849_zps82ec986e.jpg

100_1851_zpsd0e45e7c.jpg

100_1852_zps4ef5e7c9.jpg

100_1854_zps527eb502.jpg

100_1855_zps42f527b9.jpg
100_1857_zps5476fbb9.jpg

100_1860_zpseec807c5.jpg

100_1861_zpsc448e50f.jpg

100_1862_zps7186cb17.jpg

100_1848_zps68319694.jpg

100_1843_zpsbcb27ed5.jpg

Its not gone yet... im gonna have to find the person who really wants it, as it is a niche marke vehicle... not like selling  honda civic. lol... I know what im up against, just giving it a go.

believe me, this took a lot of thought, and consideration.. I love the car.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...