Norcal Judo Tournament and 3rd Annual Japanese Classic Car Meet 4/1/12

jsvteck

judocarmeetpre-1.jpg

Hello everyone with two successful meets I've decided to go at it again for year three but this time with some major changes. This time I have gotten help from my Judo Club and combined our event to make 1 great event.

Hopefully you guys can attend this meet it should be fun even if there are not many attending seeing that there will be food and remember that these types of meet are around so we can share are common interest and exchange information its always nice to learn something new.

All Old School Japanese Cars are welcome to attend, but if your car is not currently running, just bring whatever you have! Come out and support your local Classic Japanese car scene Bring your Classic Datsun, Toyota, Mazda, Honda, etc. Come represent your favorite make and model.

No attitudes, No revving/burn-outs/racing will be tolerated!

Judo Weigh In and Registration Starts at 8:00am and will end at 11:00am

When: Sunday April 1st 2012

What time: 9:00am- 5:00pm

435 College Avenue

Modesto, CA 95350

http://www.facebook.com/events/262614927153480/

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Im in for sure. I'll bring my dime and maybe my rx7 if i haven't sold it yet. Maybe ill find some Mazda guy who will fix it up....a 90 counts as classic eh?

Oh and indy, we should get a datto caravan of our locals heading there. Im assuming you're local to me (I was the guy in the red rx7 at college of marin that stopped and said "are you on Ratsun" Haha)

Jeez I would LOVE to attend, but the ol 240 is nothing but bondo and sanding marks right now :( (and no glass lol). Soudns like an awesome event! I did Kajukenbo for about 7 years! Hopefully I'll restart and make it to my black belt someday...

sorry for all of you that believe that you live in northern cali .. but if you are not living north of Sac you are not in the north state .. and I wish I could go to this show but it is toooo far away because I live in northern cali...Modesto is over half a days drive .. I think some people out there forget how long our great BROKE state is.

HOPE YOU ALL HAVE FUN.

over half days drive? its only 5 hours from burney to modesto. last time i checked there is 24 hours in a day. B)

and what does the state being BROKE have anything to do with this thread? :unsure:

• Like 1