Oic Whores........................

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

That 510 is hellaflush! What happened to the DAT in DATSUN?

Broke off after the first wash. Apparently wasn't attached by both pins. You can see the other pin is painted over. It now sits in the glove.

• 2 weeks later...

Needs moar artsy-feel

IMG_0038.jpg

gor-geous stance, color and a lot of subtle elements combining to create a vision of a very cosmopolitan vehicle that is equally at home in a rural setting, the vehicular equivalent of a dude who is tech-savvy and knows how to dress for the club but can also slip into old flannel and faded jeans and fire-up the chainsaw if he needs to ~ NICE!!!

• Like 1

gor-geous stance, color and a lot of subtle elements combining to create a vision of a very cosmopolitan vehicle that is equally at home in a rural setting, the vehicular equivalent of a dude who is tech-savvy and knows how to dress for the club but can also slip into old flannel and faded jeans and fire-up the chainsaw if he needs to ~ NICE!!!

Very eloquent!! I concur.

• Like 1

Not a Datsun but I dug it up working in my yard over ten years ago. I was trying to get into Bonsai and decided to make it a part one of them since it was so old and beat up. The car is as I found it. I didn't do anything to it to make it like this. Over the years, the weather and the plant have beaten it up more. Hope you like. I've recently repotted it.

These are from a couple years ago.

IMG_0115.jpg

IMG_0114.jpg

Here it is today...

IMG_1907.jpg

IMG_1908.jpg

IMG_1906.jpg

• Like 6