Bought my first 510 goon

So as some of you know I picked up that goon from criagslist yesterday, for

$799, its had a Dual cam KA swap done and a 5speed, here are a few pics so you

guys will stop all the yelling, :lol: ;)

Last night just after we got it loaded

IMAG0730.jpg

And then some from today ill will get more later today or tomorrow, and I am sure Redbanner will post some up as well

100_0875.JPG

100_0868.JPG

100_0869.JPG

100_0870.JPG

100_0871.JPG

100_0872.JPG

100_0873.JPG

100_0874.JPG

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

very nice, i look forward to see what i missed out on :P Congratz

Thanks, hopefully i can talk the GF into letting me keep it is a driver, She is already saying 5 dattos is to many

BADASS! Needs some stickers. Redbanner sent me the link for that, but I already have a goon. Does it run???I got some vitalloni mirrors you can have. If Aaron makes it down tonight, I'll give em to him.

Yes it does need stickers, I need some for my race cars aswell

Nice! Cracks me up that three others were fully involved in a conversation in the CL thread about trying to get it, yet you fly under the radar and swoop in and snatch it up.

I can help you swap out the Oregon sticker for one (or maybe a few) of these if you PM me an address. ;)

WA-ST-SM.jpg

Nice! Cracks me up that three others were fully involved in a conversation in the CL thread about trying to get it, yet you fly under the radar and swoop in and snatch it up.

I can help you swap out the Oregon sticker for one (or maybe a few) of these if you PM me an address. ;)

WA-ST-SM.jpg

LOL, Redbanner said I was like a

:ninja:

Wow what a score, even if the hg is blown. I think your GF is right tho, you should sell it to me for $801. ;)

I handed the guy $800 cash, and he actually handed me a $1 back, i was like really??

I seen this car in Covington. Bunch of kids had it. Turn signals didnt work or soemthing.

Said He was going to do this and that and then I saw the wires not even hooked up if I remember right. Said, Fuck it Im not helping them.

I think this was a Early Icehouse /Frank KA swap.

sad that the car went down to 800 bucks for all that work that went into it. and the front valance was still n there if I remeber right also.

• Like 1

I seen this car in Covington. Bunch of kids had it. Turn signals didnt work or soemthing.

Said He was going to do this and that and then I saw the wires not even hooked up if I remember right. Said, Fuck it Im not helping them.

I think this was a Early Icehouse /Frank KA swap.

sad that the car went down to 800 bucks for all that work that went into it. and the front valance was still n there if I remeber right also.

How long ago was that?

nice glad it worked out hopefully the title is easily had now.....looks like a super clean ride from your pics...at least a great start if nothing else

Thanks. and the title process is already started I got a title on its way already

I saw it, i freaked, then remembered it and passsed. Good score, but i got enough projects. I just remember talking to the guy that originally posted it almost a year ago for 2500. It had a damaged rear hatch at the time and the guy was moving.