"Lola" the 620 (now with moar oics!)

• Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I get my entire front end suspension replaced for Christmas minus the KYB's I already  have. Sooooo tie rod ends, ball joints etc. anyone know of any links to good deals or part numbers so I can purchase locally? And as an update, Lola is finally in the garage after some major cleaning duty. She's been sitting under a tree on the side of the garage for about 8 months now.... uncovered :( got lots of sap and pine needles to clean up before I get to work

Also bent some fuel line to go back to the cell, I honestly should have bought two more of the 1/4"x 60" tubing and just made them longer... hindsight 20/20 is a PITA

20131224_170426_zps162abb70.jpg

I'm going to need to take them back off again clean and respray undercoating on this dirty section

20131224_170444_zpsac1fcbe8.jpg

The lines stop close to the shock mount, from there I'll be running hose down to the sump. 

heres some pics as promised of the new inlet

this is shown with it mounted the wrong direction;

20131225_185400_zpsawycgaly.jpg

and here it is sitting about where it will be mounted

20131225_215205_zpsnzowyerq.jpg

• Like 1

Have you already made some mounts/straps for the cell? I see it sitting in place, but I take it you made the fuel lines to the rough area the tank is going to be at?

Since I decided to go with straps, I wont be able to mount the tank until I have the bed on so that I will have proper clearance of the 45 degree filler neck. From the top of the neck, to the bottom of the fuel cell is roughly 12" I think... scratch that. ill need to go 're measure that again.