Project 5Teeezy.........A Pharaoh's 510.....

Busta Nut

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

How you and 5Teeezy been Busta? Been checking ya out on Instagram but miss ya hear. Good luck.

5Teezy still sitting......hibernating really.......

......I pull it out every few weeks in hopes that it's miraculously fixed itself..... :lol:

........parts are slowly being gathered for it's revival......

I'm doing well.....trying to make money to bring 5teezy back....kids are healthy....still have a roof....

....so can't complain much....

Still no computer.....I use my lady's laptop from time to time but I feel bad loading it up with car pics hence the lack of postings.....

.....as soon as I do get it back though you're gonna need a power cord to go through all my threads..... :P

I just hop on here every few days to keep up with the drama..... ;)

......can't make Canby so I'm hosting my own....I'm pretty bummed out that I can't make it.....

..........even more bummed out that there are 2 awesome events on the same day.....

...........and extremely irritated at how it's splitting up this great community.... :no:

• Like 6

5Teezy still sitting......hibernating really.......

......I pull it out every few weeks in hopes that it's miraculously fixed itself..... :lol:

........parts are slowly being gathered for it's revival......

I'm doing well.....trying to make money to bring 5teezy back....kids are healthy....still have a roof....

....so can't complain much....

Still no computer.....I use my lady's laptop from time to time but I feel bad loading it up with car pics hence the lack of postings.....

.....as soon as I do get it back though you're gonna need a power cord to go through all my threads..... :P

I just hop on here every few days to keep up with the drama..... ;)

......can't make Canby so I'm hosting my own....I'm pretty bummed out that I can't make it.....

..........even more bummed out that there are 2 awesome events on the same day.....

...........and extremely irritated at how it's splitting up this great community.... :no:

You Can still make JCCS. Bring the lady. I have a computer to give you. IMAC not bad.

• Like 1
  • 4 months later...

It's that Month again!!!!

456EEC05-BE78-468E-BDED-D5BD684D3933_zps

....she still running rough....everything is falling apart......

........pulled her out after sitting 8 months.....gave her a wash and a quick tune.....

.......can't stand not driving a Datsun.......gonna drive it till something breaks..... :hmm:

• Like 8
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...