Need a mechanic desperately

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you have front and rear discs now?

Give us some history. Has the truck been sitting a while? Did you just change the calipers? Was there a problem you addressed? Did you just upgrade? If so, What to?

The answers to these questions will determine what suggestions need to be made.

-Richard

• Like 1

Well, if it has sat for any length of time it is very possible that the master cylinder needs to be replaced. (The seals like to dry out...) I didn't want to make too many suggestions until a few of the above questions were answered though... There a many things it could be, but we need a little back ground info first.

Steps to bleeding 620

Master cyl front

Master cyl rear

Nlsv front (nissan load sensing valve) a distribution block on passenger side framerail 3 bleeders

Front wheels (no particular order)

Rear wheels (left one first)

Nlsv rear

Nlsv center

This is the quickest surefire way to get them done. If you have bled out a bunch away from these steps, you will likely have to do these 2 or 3 times to get the air out.

first off a big thanks to Pumpkn210. basically what had happened was that my 300zx calipers on the 620 started leaking. it was the pass side so i got a replacement. the new caliper was trapping air above the bleeder and after raising it up and using the pump hold method we were able to get all the air out. not sure why i couldnt get it before but it didnt take us very long to get the air out. there was a tiny amount of air but thats all it takes to make them feel like crap.