13 inch WESTERN TURBINE wheels

I have a set of old school Western Turbine 13 x 5-1/2 aluminum mag wheels, 3-1/2 offset, WITH center caps. These wheels came off of a 510, are unilug (slightly oval hole to fit more that one bolt pattern), and require straight shank mag wheel lug nuts (not included), available from McGard or Gorilla etc etc. They came off of a California car, so they are in decent-to-good condition, with very minimal curb rash (wouldn't even show up in a picture). I'd like to get $150 AS IS + SHIPPING (expect $60-80 depending on location). They have a really nice, slightly oxidized appearance as is, perfect for your rat rod Datsun!

For an additional cost, I can glassbead OR sandblast the whole wheel OR just the backs & inner beads. They can be used as is! These wheels look like they were originally raw aluminum (no clearcoat), with polished front faces & lips. If you are going to paint them, I can sandblast them (rougher, for great paint adhesion). If you are going to polish them, I can glassbead them (smoother, to ease the polishing process).

After posing the pics, I want to clarify that the inner beads are in good condition, with light oxidation. I will glassbead the inner lips prior to shipping, for a good seal to the tire!

westernwheels2.jpg

westernwheels1.jpg

westernwheels3.jpg

westernwheels4.jpg

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

wow, I have these wheels and I had never seen the center caps.....I think I will have to search for them. There are a lot here that like those wheels, hope you can sell them soon, its a fair price!

I agree free bump these are some of my favorite wheels excellent price too. Honestly wish I was closer shipping would be that much per wheel to where I live but if I could nab these at that price and not pay an arm off a chair shipped for em I would

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.