B210 seats

Sierra

Hello my fellow Ratsuns

I am having a hard time finding seats for my 1978 B210.

I purchased my B210 last year from an old guy that took the OG seats off and improperly install this two huge unbalance and seats (Passenger and Driver).

My question to you all is: Are the seats and rails for the B210 the same as the 1200, 510, 210's or any other Datsun seats?

At this point any info on who to properly install seats on my B210 would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello my fellow Ratsuns

I am having a hard time finding seats for my 1978 B210.

I purchased my B210 last year from an old guy that took the OG seats off and improperly install this two huge unbalance and seats (Passenger and Driver).

My question to you all is: Are the seats and rails for the B210 the same as the 1200, 510, 210's or any other Datsun seats?

At this point any info on who to properly install seats on my B210 would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

The later B210's have a hump in the floor to clear the cat, the seat rails etc... are very different to accommodate this hump. 510 seat rails are completely different, 1200 fits early B210, but early B210 I do not believe fits late B210 (due to the hump). I don't know on the 210 though.

All Different.

* 1978 B210 had a convertor, and so the passenger seat (and rail) were shaped different from driver's side.

* B310 rails are different yet again.

* B110 seats are thicker, B210 seats are thinner on the back and thinner headest.

* 510 rails totally different, seats too much larger.

B210s seats and rails for models without convertor are very similar to B110. B310 seats are very similar, but the rais are considerably different.