KA24DE 710 custom header

INDY510

Over six months ago I traded the L18 out of my 2dr with the 44mm Mikunis and ceramic coated header.. ...

as a down payment to build a better transmission mount for my 710 .. .. . and a custom KA24DE header with full exaust .... :cool:

These pictures are just for reference, , , , hopefully it will look even cooler than Duke's header .... :D

6775055254_1cd47ace81_o.jpg

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW! Duke's setup is downright sexual :cool: (one of the only KA setup's I would consider) I'm looking forward to seeing yours built! Just as curiosity what price range a custom SS header run? You mentioned trading a engine and parts as a down payment? I am practicing my header/intake fabbing skills and I am curious as to what price I should be asking...

• 2 weeks later...

Over six months ago I traded the L18 out of my 2dr with the 44mm Mikunis and ceramic coated header.. ...

as a down payment to build a better transmission mount for my 710 .. .. . and a custom KA24DE header with full exaust .... :cool:

These pictures are just for reference, , , , hopefully it will look even cooler than Duke's header .... :D

6775055254_1cd47ace81_o.jpg

I was wondering when I could order one? Post a timeline & price. Lee

• 3 weeks later...