Some Datsun 510 parts, l20b, (header is sold!!!) and some other stuff

I have some spare stuff laying around that i know longer need if my prices seem unreasonable let me know, i dont have much idea what a lot of this stuff is worth

Located in stanwood wa, prefer pickup or meet up but will ship (exception of the motor and header)

Datsun 1600 OHC valve cover, was in the process of polishing, needs to be finished. 30$
Long Tube header, ran on both an l16 and l20 in my 510 100$
2 barrel carb intake manifold 20$
Radiator shroud 10$

L20b, just came out of my 71 510, ran when pulled a few weeks ago, leaky valve guides (hve new ones), front cover gaskets leaked a little, has a ported head on it, pretty quick motor. Good compression
Flywheel
oil pump
fan
fan pulley
waterpump
new headgasket in it
crank pulley
alternator
Good clutch and pressure plate

Almost complete, no distributer it stayed in my car, willing to part the motor out or take it away for 125$

you can pm or Email spudly13@msn.com
id also be in interested in a part trade (cash on my end) for a set of wheels, either 13 14 15 or 16 by 7 or 8

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Spud I got you meassage but cant PM back for soem reason

L20 cars had 200mm flywheels

L20 trucks had 225mm flywheels.

Could have been anything in your car. 5 speed dont matter

I know a guy at Autosport in seattle a long time ago want a 225mm from a 6 cylinder and was factory light weight. This could be it. But its in 225. Just wondering if by chance they made one 200.

Youll have to use a tape measure across the surface of the disc.

It weighs roughly 17.4 pounds and measures almost exactly 8 inches accross the disk which would put it just barely over 200mm

If im ever down that direction ill let you know if your interested, but i do have a motor sale pending this afternoon, we'll see how that goes

• 1 year later...

I have some spare stuff laying around that i know longer need if my prices seem unreasonable let me know, i dont have much idea what a lot of this stuff is worth

Located in stanwood wa, prefer pickup or meet up but will ship (exception of the motor and header)

Datsun 1600 OHC valve cover, was in the process of polishing, needs to be finished. 30$

Long Tube header, SOLD!!!

2 barrel carb intake manifold 20$

Radiator shroud 10$

L20b, just came out of my 71 510, ran when pulled a few weeks ago, leaky valve guides (hve new ones), front cover gaskets leaked a little, has a ported head on it, pretty quick motor. Good compression

Flywheel

oil pump

fan

fan pulley

waterpump

new headgasket in it

crank pulley

alternator

Good clutch and pressure plate

Almost complete, no distributer it stayed in my car, willing to part the motor out or take it away for 125$

you can pm or Email spudly13@msn.com

id also be in interested in a part trade (cash on my end) for a set of wheels, either 13 14 15 or 16 by 7 or 8

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.