mrbigtanker

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

fuck yeah... gotta love OT

i'm local 636 glazier [architectural glass metal work] and my shop is kinda slow right now doing 40 hr weeks. few weeks from now i'm it's days nights sat and sun. doub time trip time, bring that shit on.

Your not kidding in one month we make about 34000.00 plus dollars not bragging just the hours we work.We got guys that go exempt on taxs and buy brand new cars in almost all cash commuter car yes something better 2/3 paid off.Last year a guy worked 15 hour shifts everyday and paid cash for a 46000.00 pool.
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
photo-35.jpgFinally got the wheels and tires mounted on,the front still sits high of course because no engine yet still need to do hoses wiring and then i will mount the engine.But im happy with the results.In case your wondering the wheels are 17x7 in front with 225/45/17 and the rears are 18x7 with 235/40/18.And the rear is dropped 4" and the front will need to be redone once motor is in and convert to coilovers.
  • Like 2