mrbigtanker

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

16 hours ago, mrbigtanker said:

Give me some time truck is at shop. Almost done. 

I think I'm good.... I made , hopefully,  an educated guess and bought my stuff today.... trying to get it delivered before more shutdowns .... thanks....

And the truck is looking sick... can't wait to see you roast those tires.....

• Like 3
8 hours ago, mainer311 said:

Is that a bushing of some sort? Where does it go?

Custom made lash caps for my valves. I ordered Kameari racing valves which are 1.5 mm to short, well actually they come that way. So he made me new ones that make up that difference. Or it was another 1300.00 bucks for a new set of valves again. I want the engine finished already, it all honestly it will be a monster but kind of a headache building. But in the end its still an FJ20 and not an Sr or KA which is so dime a dozen now.

• Like 3
1 minute ago, BrothersGarage said:

Bringing down the bed lines in the back looks great! With your chrome tails it gives it a 620 look right now 😄 

Really slick bed fab work! (keep the bed hooks!)

I will send them to you when all cut off, they serve no purpose but get snagged by my fat ass.lol Did you see my NOS fuel door for sale, locking fuel door that is. 175.00 let me know.

• Like 2
Just now, mrbigtanker said:

I will send them to you when all cut off, they serve no purpose but get snagged by my fat ass.lol Did you see my NOS fuel door for sale, locking fuel door that is. 175.00 let me know.

LOL it just means you need a bigger garage! Besides, where you going to park that beautiful coupe once you have the truck and it done?! 

Ohhhhhh I saw that shit for sale on Insta and hit it with a ❤️ - I would buy it if I wasn't trying to pour all my spare $$$ into the blue truck. 

• Like 2