mrbigtankers 521

mrbigtanker

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

First off you don’t know me for shit, second I don’t gives a fuck what you think. Stay out of my thread and you will be fine. Do see how many views seems other then you and a few others people perhaps, are happy with what I do.

Congrats Mr Tanker I agree totally.

I like my piece of shit 720 king cab and 520, My 86 king cab has not been on a trailer yet but I am sure it will one day!  LOL

Thank you Mr Tanker..

• Like 1

Hey big Strapper you still have those 521 taillights you were selling at Eagle Rock, oh and build your truck how you want drive it how you want and trailer it when you want FTW ha.

Thank big dawg. I’m sorry I sold the lights. I was blown away they did not sell at eagle cock. I guy in San Diego go rear ended and contacted me so I helped him out. If I come across another I will let you know. And I’m trying to build my truck like this D.P. Dick. He has set the standard on how you should do it.. lol. Right.

Right, some people think because this is ratsun we should fix our cars with duck tape and a 2x4 for some that might be good but for others it’s not . I’ve seen your goon and truck and there’s nothing I would change because they stand out unique, keep up the good work cuz for every hater there’s 100’s of other that say fuck em!

• Like 1

Thank big dawg. I’m sorry I sold the lights. I was blown away they did not sell at eagle cock. I guy in San Diego go rear ended and contacted me so I helped him out. If I come across another I will let you know. And I’m trying to build my truck like this D.P. Dick. He has set the standard on how you should do it.. lol. Right.

Ahh man you just don't quit do you?  I never said shit about how you build your truck, I just point out the fact that you don't drive it or use it as a TRUCK.   Its painfully obvious you do all this to get likes/views/or whatever vapid affirmation that helps you sleep at night and that's fine...but don't dish it out if you can't take it. 

Maybe you can start a thread and call it 'Post pics of your cars on a trailer' and I am sure you would get a ton of views , probably more than anyone with all the cool trailer pics you could post.    And if it makes you feel any better here are a couple pics of my previous 'junk' cars on a trailer.  I would post a pic of my current 'junk' cars on a trailer but they haven't hand a problem that required one.  Go figure.

27304571197_89b458d78d.jpg

40369024220_1d699b36b7.jpg

• Like 1

I know Mr Tanker well enough that we fuck with each other back and forth.  It is all in good fun from my part with Mr Tanker.

On the other hand DP I still believe you to be an Idiot!

The man told you to stay out of his thread,  Is this not proof enough that you sir are an idiot!

Well I can see me getting banned from Ratsun now!  LOL

• Like 1

Ahh man you just don't quit do you?  I never said shit about how you build your truck, I just point out the fact that you don't drive it or use it as a TRUCK.   Its painfully obvious you do all this to get likes/views/or whatever vapid affirmation that helps you sleep at night and that's fine...but don't dish it out if you can't take it. 

Maybe you can start a thread and call it 'Post pics of your cars on a trailer' and I am sure you would get a ton of views , probably more than anyone with all the cool trailer pics you could post.    And if it makes you feel any better here are a couple pics of my previous 'junk' cars on a trailer.  I would post a pic of my current 'junk' cars on a trailer but they haven't hand a problem that required one.  Go figure.

27304571197_89b458d78d.jpg

40369024220_1d699b36b7.jpg

WOW cute a ford and a what M3 good for you. C'mon guys give him some likes. Bad ass cars man one day I will grow up and be justice you...

• Like 1

27311502547_bde88dda22_b.jpgUntitled by raymond medeiros, on Flickr

Ok so back to my truck, because its all about the views and likes right. Anyway here is where its at now, tomorrow it should be done. Going to try for 300 Hp for now and then once the new FJ is done, push for more. Rear end and tranny is next big thing I am looking in to now. First turbo i have somewhat done. Should be interesting. 

• Like 5

I know Mr Tanker well enough that we fuck with each other back and forth.  It is all in good fun from my part with Mr Tanker.

On the other hand DP I still believe you to be an Idiot!

The man told you to stay out of his thread,  Is this not proof enough that you sir are an idiot!

Well I can see me getting banned from Ratsun now!  LOL

Why dish it at all? He spends money and time on his Datsun, good for him. Who cares if he drives it or not?

Whats funny is Deep Penetration got me thinking, about how many times its been on a trailer. It was broke down once for the brand new clutch slave, and about 5 more times for transport since i owned it in 9 years now for the engine swaps and tuning. So 6 times, plus 1 more time taking it to Canby last year, and well thats how the wagon is going as well this year. 

• Like 1

In defense of DP, we're all posting on a public forum. Having a "build thread" and posting public posts, leaves you open to criticism/opinions. 

And to be perfectly honest, this is one of the most frustrating forums I've ever been on. 

That said, I think everyone's truck on here is pretty awesome, whether it's used as one or not.

• Like 1

In defense of DP, we're all posting on a public forum. Having a "build thread" and posting public posts, leaves you open to criticism/opinions. 

And to be perfectly honest, this is one of the most frustrating forums I've ever been on. 

That said, I think everyone's truck on here is pretty awesome, whether it's used as one or not.

.....but if you don't like the build/person/thread.......just unsubscribe.  I get banter and giving someone a hard time in good fun, but the negative bashing and BS is a big reason I don't sub many threads on this forum anymore.  

• Like 2

I was thinking about saying something really snarky but instead I guess I'll keep my mouth shut and just go like some posts. :ninja:

• Like 1

Can't throw any stones here, I'm in the same camp. Short rides are cool but to travel somewhere, I prefer the trailer and the truck. Way more comfortable. No offense meant, just me gooffin off.

TbL3oe1.jpg

• Like 3

I love trailer queens.....not saying these are, but...... they let me see a level of build that you just won't find on daily drivers because the priorities are different.  I like all the levels of build...........as long as I'm not the one doing the building. LOL

• Like 3