mrbigtankers 521

mrbigtanker

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Do it. There quality is superior they cater to off-road that takes as shit load of beating and turn around time is fantastic. I don't know if they made apart number for mine but if I have time and your serious I might be able to take another one down there and they will duplicate it and just modify for how you want your ports to better orientate with your KA.

I am serious, I called the place today. He was gonna try to look up your old order and then get back to me Monday. Could you measure how thick your core is? If I recall that radiator is a direct bolt in to the stock location. 

Hey, when are you finally gonna come visit your relatives just down the road from me? I'll buy dinner.

• Like 1

I am serious, I called the place today. He was gonna try to look up your old order and then get back to me Monday. Could you measure how thick your core is? If I recall that radiator is a direct bolt in to the stock location. 

Hey, when are you finally gonna come visit your relatives just down the road from me? I'll buy dinner.

I will try to measure it today when i get from work today. And yes it is a stock location mount. No drilling required, and i dont like them so I dont think I will be visiting them in this life time.

• Like 2

I was thinking how the wheel would look fully polished instead of 2 tone. 

Too much bling.....my 2 pennies....

.........but then again.......I don't buy polished alternators.... :P  :lol:

NOT the color of the car.......tacky.....2 moar pennies.....

Bronzish......maybe darker??

There's my 6 cents.......

• Like 2

The wheels are in really good shape, maybe just repolish the lips polish out the centers clean all the bolts, mount tires and enjoy. The only thing is tires i dont want them sticking out of the fender wells if i can help it.I was thinking 195/50/15 front and rears 225/45/15 rears if it will work.  

• Like 2

I thought these wheels wouldn't work with your brake set-up

Thats what i thought because i assumed, and we all know assumed so. They just clear by a cunt hair but will see, Old school wheels or more period correct is growing on me but i dont want 195 tires all around. Not saying it looks bad but its not for me. After getting all the cool rare parts for the wagon and still coming i am sort of leaning in that direction with this truck. Fender mirrors even.

• Like 1

that second dragon green 521 for my lady friend is getting a custom color center on those ssr ... u can send me those and i will make them one off... i kinda owe u for helping me with those mesh baskets 

• Like 2

I will try to measure it today when i get from work today. And yes it is a stock location mount. No drilling required, and i dont like them so I dont think I will be visiting them in this life time.

Then forget the relatives ... I'll treat you to dinner if you ever make it up here. 

I have a Ron Davis radiator in my roadster ... first class. 10 weeks to make a custom rad right now, tho. CBR said 2 weeks, and when I looked at yours the quality just looked fantastic. 

BTW: Off topic, but I just have to know. Did you figure out a way to watch the Manny-Mayweather fight at work on those dozen high def screens you have to monitor?

I figure if anyone had the ultimate hookup, it might be you ... 

• Like 2

IMG_1911_zps61ae6bd0.jpgIMG_1912_zps1eccc40e.jpgIMG_1913_zps8ba761a6.jpg

So I like and don't like it. Thoughts on this, I might still rock them but I want to go 225/45 on rears. I really don't like the 195 stretch look, 205 maybe but 195's in my opinion are to small.

They look perfect! I hope you keep em that color i have a set of polished ones and its kinda bland looking... not much detail shows

• Like 2