mrbigtankers 521

mrbigtanker

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yo Ray what rear disc does the truck have ? I am messing with park brake cables ! made mine work !can fix yours , even Dilwood have separate calipers for million dollar truck !

Don't blow it up with nos ,get noise maker purge valve psst,. mine getting motor soon and removeable tunnel maybe ? I still want to run them ......jacked !e100_2961.jpg

• Like 2

I am doing hockey puck style separate Dilwood park brake set up on Red 620 tomorrow , so yours do work with custom cables and stock dash pull cable thing ?. Or plated floor pull model.

Cool but i pulled my hand brake off the dash. And if i mount my my NOS bottle in between the seats then i figure something else out.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I think you might look a little funny with fake boobs.

Fake boobs won't matter he is already top heavy.  They just might make it so he can float in water.

I said float Mr Tanker not walk on water!  LOL

• Like 2

Ray:

Just checking back... Now that you have lived with it for awhile, are you still happy with your CBR radiator? Do you remember your order number? Can you pm me your feedback on these guys? I called them today about building a rad for the KA 521, but I would very much like your thoughts. I thought I took pics of your radiator when I was down there at your place but cannot find them now. Thanks!

• Like 2

Do it. There quality is superior they cater to off-road that takes as shit load of beating and turn around time is fantastic. I don't know if they made apart number for mine but if I have time and your serious I might be able to take another one down there and they will duplicate it and just modify for how you want your ports to better orientate with your KA.

• Like 2