72 1200 sedan! Either way, Hello!

baggyspandex

Started meeting up for cars and coffee on Sundays at Madrona Park parking lot on Lake Washington. So far, it has only drawn a few people each week, but there have been some really cool cars. Here are some photos, enjoy. 

0d2MMyg.jpg

n4dp1fn.jpg

iAIaiKY.jpg

k5XJ2Ps.jpg

GERBDfR.jpg

m8tCI51.jpg

52DD8Pn.jpg

We would love to see more Sunnys out there this weekend. Usually people hang out from 10am- Noon. BYOC&C. Check out the instagram account for more pics of cars: @lakewashingtoncarsandcoffee

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In other news... a few weeks ago the engine wasn't sounding right so I took it in to the nearest shop. The 4th cylinder wasn't firing and the compression was less than desirable. They got the cylinder to fire, and it is back in business. It is idling lower, but seems like it is a little too low and isn't very smooth. I assume the engine is on its last leg. Contemplating my next move, would love to hear some opinions. It would be fun to swap the engine, but the structural integrity of the car is my concern, (rust, so much rust). 

NstHTaA.jpg