A14 stock pile

So im clearing out my garage, I have an a14 longblock clean nice bore, seems good, clean pistons 100 bucks picked up.

I have 2 complete runners, well they ran, now there pulled, never check compression. I just checked the fluids and fired em up, they both sound good open header, unkown miles or head desighn both are from b210 coupes. 200$ apeice picked up.

I have a good auto trans, serviced by a local shop and never used , stored for 8 years, 75 bucks picked up.

I have alot of b210 parts, crossmembers to swap your 510 to a series :lol: For real tho.

I have a manual pedal set that I drove 60+ miles to get for a short term ratsuner, cost me 70$ to get it all to gether, bit high I know at 70 bucks but ill throw in a few other manual swap items I have, pm me on details there as I have to check for shure.

As always I have glass for coupes, all sorts off it man I cant even explain how much side glass I have just pm me what you need

Other than side glass I have 2 rear hatch glass and a coupe glass with bitchen rainbow sticker :lol: 40$ apeice picked up.

I have my raising sun hood, its bare metal and rusty in some spots but its fawrkin bawse, im on the fence on selling it but ill start at 150$ and you can try and tslk me down lol, the suport is of course comming loose.

I have the a14 im running, a rebuilt one I recently got, and one exit64 gave me so I realy dont these others and would deffenetly trade for lseries parts.

pm me if you want to work somthing out. you need these shits!

• Like 1
  • Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Adding to the heap, i got another a14, i sold the following

Intake and exuast mani to orbits

H72 head, points dizzy, and manual peddle box to hitch

Adding to the ad

2012-03-05172245.jpg

I have some 14x6 centerline rims in good condition, 150$ picked up

2012-03-05172251.jpg

I have a windsheild, has one small clam on the top center edge

2012-03-05173315.jpg

From a coupe

2012-03-05173330.jpg

I have some dirty yellow fenders and hood that clean up real nice, 50$ a fender, 75 for the hood.

2012-03-05212944.jpg

2012-03-05212944.jpg

I have a b110/74b210 rearend 50$

I also have a rebuilt h72, installed never ran 250$

Used head marked h89 300$

I dont check this all that often so pm me, obo on all items

Im looking for a set of "divorced manifolds" Intake having the oval ports, and exhaust is square ports. Also looking for a good working 5 spd transmission, and a better dash cap for 79 210. Got any of these?

Wtf mang , NO 5 SPEEDS, The only one I have im using, if any one wants it..,1500$ other wize , NO, for the 10th time. Sorry I know every one wants one, I dont have them...

As fir the seoreate manifolds, I have a set but its fir future plans, I have the normal oval port manis tho

• 5 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.