Updated pics of my 1974 Datsun 620 check it out!!

cashi123

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2" Blocks

541078f4.jpg

nice, is this only with the leaf spring convertion and what size of blocks do you have in the back?:unsure:

Says right in the post you quoted :)

225/75/14 Tires

fe6b830d.jpg

Zuesimo, it looks like you have the springs in backwards. May be the pic, but it doesn't look like the wheel is centered in the wheel well?

What kind of bedliner did you use?

2eDeYe' date='09 March 2012 - 10:47 AM' timestamp='1331308029' post='650795']

Says right in the post you quoted :)

Zuesimo, it looks like you have the springs in backwards. May be the pic, but it doesn't look like the wheel is centered in the wheel well?

What kind of bedliner did you use?

Herculiner, I brushed and rolled all in 1 full day!

You Can't reverse The Springs...

Even If You Tried :cool:

BTW... Rustoleum

Well my wheel in the back pokes out a little to much since is 15x10, so I won't be able to lower it much more, I have 3" blocks and new KYB shocks in the rear , I only have like 1 3/4 space left between the wheel and fender and I just want to clear that gap in between , I will possible create my own fender flares what do you think?

sorry guys it looks that ratsun has change their download pics system and won't let me post pics, does any one knows how to work on this new system y try from my phtobucker download pics to emagine and is not letting me do anything help please <a href=

hey man that is one hot ass ride man maybe you can give me some tips on my i have the same truck 74 620 im here in georgia not too far away from you !!!!! googled 620 one time and a pic of your truck came out so i put it as my background didnt know u wer a ratsun member or that u lived in atlanta!!!!