Updated pics of my 1974 Datsun 620 check it out!!

cashi123

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

that's 1 sweet ass truck...a true inspiration for any datsun owner :hyper:

Yes that is the purpose to share my imagination with the Datsun world, I hope I can be of a great help to every one in case they have any questions, right now my next project is to removed the bed clean all the rust and re painted black. My goal is to get this truck to be l new like it was in the show roon in 1974, soon I will start a new topic with pic to show every one the 1st day that I got the truck till now and show the steps that I had to take to get where I am with the truck at this point :cool:

I have to say, I have what I consider a clean truck, but damn dude that is a smooth and very clean truck...Love the engine bay...!!!

thanks bro, I have to say I put to this truck 912 days of work to get it where it is now, and let me tell you is not and easy shit dude, but with some time, dedication and some love you can polish that jewel of 620:D.

Love the style, nice truck, totally rad looking. However, if it were mine, I'd have it a bit more level. Meaning slammed in the back too, but that's just me. Either way, pretty smooth.

I try to get it lower in the back more but the only way I know how to do it is with blocks, and I have a 3" on the rear , unless I can find a 4 inch or totaly convert it to coillover

<a%20href=P3030562.jpg"><a%20href=P3030561.jpg">this is my lates creation on the 620, I sanded everyting with 150 grit, and brushed every single piece frame , axel, leaf springs gas tank etc. with black oil base paint did 2 coats of it , got new fuel hose and clamps, and wala mission acomplished hope yopu guys enjoy like I did !!