MY project!!!

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Haven't wrote in my thread in a while. Little shit done here and there. Like fixing the lights "dome" and "dash", Some vacuum leaks. Tuning, Some small misc pieces. Etc etc etc. Right now that in my to do list is fix the front suspension since its a little to low, the rear sway bar, fix my speakers and my front "chin" spoiler.... Since I am low on cash. I will have to wait for next months check. :D

Having some problems with my secondarys.. Like its knocking... Maybe need bigger jets? It pulls all they way up to 6,000 on the primaries with out knocking. But once they kick in it starts to knock a little...

Also my bro's 240sx is ready. It has been dead for 5 months and now its rolling. It felt great that me and my bro were rolling together again. It made me happy. :)

:what caused the failure:

IMG_6595.jpg

:How she is today:

gregdf.jpg

efrewrtg.jpg

image001.jpg

So other than that... My truck is almost complete. That plus a paint job! :) But with all project and cars. They are never complete. Always needs mods and improvements... HE! Peace!!!!

Mark my truck need lots of welding to get it done. But I can only choose one job? I want to modify my towers... But! I need to weld on the perches for the sway bar... But! I also want to weld on some tabs so I can mount the chin on the valance... HAHAHHA! I need a welder... I'll pay if needed to get this done man. Any help is appreciated... :D

Ben!!!! Yeah that fucken s13 has gotten me pissed off. My brother was trying to sell it. Stop being so F'n lazy and work on it!!!! I started and placed all the bolts on for him and I just told him to tighten them on. Once finished I could see that spark on his eye again. He loves his car once more... Lazy but happy!

For sure Ben! We will roll in for the rolling once we have some free time. Thank buddy! :D

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks rubber man!

Got paid on the 15 and I all ready wasted my money on more goodies!!!!

I got two new "used" shaft radios from the yard. Some door poppers, a 400 watt amp 4 channel, and one viper alarm 2 way... Gonna try and install this soon.

IMG_6884.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Taking off the lower control arm bushing today... Again... Here are some pics on how to do it. I used the spring compressor tool from auto zone, a washer roughly the same diameter as the bushing and a pipe bigger than the bushing.

Sore muscles is what I have right now.

IMG_7017.jpg

IMG_7018.jpg

IMG_7019.jpg

IMG_7020.jpg

IMG_7021.jpg

IMG_7022.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

stay "motivated" and keep us posted :)

Thanks man and today this is what I did.

IMG_7029.jpg

I installed the ball joint set up and upgraded rotor and caliper. The good this about this set up is.... I think I can use 14 inch wheels!!!! I just need to modify the wheels or hub.

IMG_7028.jpg

I just need money for allighment and stuff... 100$ max I guess to get her running again.

OHHH YEAH! I added the vent a shades also. LOL!

Lookig really good.... Wish I had dual piston calipers. But I'll settle for a headgasket replacement at this point.

Ohh fuck. So you did blow your gasket to the Moreno Valley meet. :(

I would like to see that truck running again man... Going copper gasket?

• 1 month later...

SOme updates. Cleaned the engine bay, painted some parts also added the 710 datsun front emblem to the grill and also cleaned the wheels. I need to fix the hoods rust, the windshield leak, the floor rust and add the front apron to almost finish it.

IMG_7150.jpg

IMG_7149.jpg

• 1 month later...