#21 shifty

shifty

Hall Monitor

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts
  • Cars:roadsters

Posted 20 February 2012 - 02:47 PM

I wouldn't put them that far forward. They look best when behind the centerline of the front wheels.

I've put fender mirrors on three roadsters - the best location is in the hole for the antenna - then match the location on the other side.

Any further back and they are not really usable. Any further forward and they get in the way when you are working under the hood.

Here's the mirrors on my '67.5 - they are just a bit too far back.

Posted Image

#22 Tomakze

Tomakze

Hall Monitor

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 187 posts
  • Cars:1968 Datsun 1600 Roadster, 1985 300zx Turbo, 2014 Ford Fiesta Ecoboost

Posted 01 May 2012 - 11:15 PM

I am planning on doing this as well... I never liked the mirrors on the doors. They keep that classic Japanese look when they are on the fender. Post some pics when you work it out. I am likely doing one square mirror on the driver's side. I have considered twin bullet mirrors, but I am not sure how that would look. Anyone have any pics of that?
"Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car. Oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car. Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall. Torque is how far you take the wall with you..."

ダットサンロック!

The Roadsterstein Rust Rocket build thread!!!

#23 raul

raul

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 July 2016 - 11:30 AM

hello everyone.. I tried to found fenders mirrors, but unfortuned I cant...if any one know where and the cost ...please let me know 

#24 maswov

maswov

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts
  • Cars:75ish 120Y, 64 Jeep copy (Nissan diesel powered)

Posted 19 July 2016 - 05:51 PM

hello everyone.. I tried to found fenders mirrors, but unfortuned I cant...if any one know where and the cost ...please let me know 

Many different styles to choose from on ebay.  I just bought some from partsshop2you, holiday here so just waiting on shipping.