74 620 V8 AutoX

Cpl620

• Replies 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

so i had a hell of a time today. my idle valve is shot, so i had to adjust the throttle to idle it. took it out for a drive. MOTHER OF GOD...i knew it was going to be a lot of engine for the truck, but this is just fucking nuts. its so hard to drive it. ill need to make a mount for the camera to do a video. i need to rev the engine up and feather it out to be able to drive it. if i have a closed throttle and then try to press on it, it just jerks and sputters. pedals need to be adjusted as i have about 2 inches of play from closed throttle to WOT. LOL sooooo hard to do. fuck.

• Like 3

lol except for the fact that if i got caught driving this on the street right now i would probably get a face full of dirt and hand cuffed. this thing just sounds like forced rape going down the street. video tomorrow maybe. i have to go to a funeral reception tomorrow, so that takes a lot of day time out.

• Like 3

this thing just sounds like forced rape going down the street

:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

HURRY UP ALREADY!    :frantics:   :frantics:   :frantics:

I sooooooooo want to see this thing going down the road. 

• Like 1

ok, no shit. truck is running. videos tomorrow. i promise.

SeattleJ, its an ARC model 8000. best bang for the buck honestly. it comes will a full high quality loom, connections, hardware, a full fuse and relay panel. all the switches are rated for 60 amps, and all are switchable between momentary, and toggle.

• Like 1

I need to get it alined, as it pulls a little to the right. i took a corner and everything in my truck flew to the passenger door haha. no body roll or signs of breaking lose. thing is stuck to the ground, as much as it can be with no weight in the rear.

• Like 2