Duralast ball joints?

JoeR

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They're absolutely fine.

If you get one that's been in box for over 1 year, chances are it's a MOOG ball joint. Autozone recently changed manufacturers, so our new ball joint manufacturers are Federal Mogul and Qualis.

The lifetime warranty is a plus. If you can find them cheaper online, go for it.

Edited by metalmonkey47

Both my uppers and lowers need to be replaced. Anyone had any experience with duralast ball joints. Are these OK or should I spend the extra $ and get moogs?

I just replaced the upper and lowers on my 4x4 and I just got the ones off World Suspension. DLZ is the manufacturer. Seem to be decent units, even have grease fittings. Only time will tell. I did order the wrong set for the bottom though so if you need the lowers and have a 2wd I have a set of them for cheap, already greased. I just need to get rid of them. $20 shipped if you want em.

I just replaced the upper and lowers on my 4x4 and I just got the ones off World Suspension. DLZ is the manufacturer. Seem to be decent units, even have grease fittings. Only time will tell. I did order the wrong set for the bottom though so if you need the lowers and have a 2wd I have a set of them for cheap, already greased. I just need to get rid of them. $20 shipped if you want em.

PM inbound on ball joints.