79 datsun standard 620 part out

I have a 1979 standard short box 620 with an l18 minus head that I'm hauling for scrap later this week. The dash is hammered and gauges gone , wheels are also gone but all running gear is there and tin. good bench seat not stock (better) I'm selling the parts there 10bucks a piece. U pull it ExcePt block and 4 speed Pm me thanks in advance Ricky 1360 6070522

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The cab is good no rust to speak of if you want it though you better act fast Im taking it this afternoon I cant sit on it any longer. to many rigs in the drive makes for an angry wife lol

Plus i took today off just to take care of this truck or I would hold it Im not sure how the title would wrk either I would guess you would sell the cab with title? Then what tdo do with the rest since the scrap yard requires a title. anyone know how you would handle that?

Plus i took today off just to take care of this truck or I would hold it Im not sure how the title would wrk either I would guess you would sell the cab with title? Then what tdo do with the rest since the scrap yard requires a title. anyone know how you would handle that?

if you got a zaw zaw, cut it up into smaller parts, won't look like a 620 cab any more. That's what I did and no question were asked. ;)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.