extreme custom 620 for sale

late 70's datsun 620 stretched tandem axle suicide doors, hood tailgate. roadster soft top convertable. custom cash custom grill one off ground effects l20 b seems stock good comp. motor turns freely. rats ate some wires so needs coil rewired. missing brake master cyl. im told this is why it was parked need new master cyl. truck has some dents big one in rear corner. all and all pretty damn str8 door on driver side could use a lil realign but opens n closes fine. softop canvas is smokedbut all the hardware is good.needs atleast 4 new tires they will hold air but not driveable. this truck was a show truk w/ a hottub in it im told but was parked in a field for 12 years it is faded and weathered but complete n solid. no chinsey work on this all solid and well built. i cant figure how to post pics but on my member gallery there are pics im brand new here n tryin to figures this out so lets see how this goes im asking 1500.00 cash for this one of a kind early style mini truck my personal email is cutyourbrush@yahoo.com i live in palmdale ca.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

it wa an ealry 90s thing in the mini truck seen, lots of tandems, and vert tops. You can still get those tops, they have this colapsible frame and the top just goes over that....take off the top and then the frame folds up and goes behind the seat...!!!

thx guys ive got better pics of it cleaned up just cant figure out how to post. its on craigs list l.a. guy comin in the mornin big 620 fan w/ plans to redo it if you want pics i know how to send them in e mail just tell me yur web adress hope im not breakin rules here thx for bein so hospitable on this club site ..

Sorry I thought you said a guy from LA bought it..my bad didnt mean to jump the "sold" so fast....I wish I could roll down and take it off your hands, but Seattle is a bit of a drive...If you keep it good luck with the restro...

11lo620 its a 77 all smog eguip in place ive cleaned the carb n it runs real goodon a remote tank . if it helps id let yo have it for an even grand got the pink yestarday and dmv has no record of it.stay in touch

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.