Projector Headlights

Cool.  One other question.  I noticed the 7" classic projectors mention glass lens and housing, but these don't.  Are they glass or plastic?

I changed it because I couldn't remember since we ordered these such a long time ago. I keep meaning to check but business has been crazy. I'll let you know on monday.

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Quick update. We're switching the H3 setups for 9006. I'm waiting on the brackets and haresses then we should be good to go as a PnP unit.

Here's a pic we took of one projector with the H3 setup. The 9006 should spread the light out a little more evenly. Still a pretty significant upgrade from stock.

jhDVVodl.png

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey Ben, I emailed you but didn't hear back...but your reply may have been sent to my spam folder, which I accidentally deleted without checking, so I'm really not sure :P  I'll just ask here...

Did you guys end up doing anything about grommets for sealing the lenses, or any other changes since I bought the low beam HID setup?  I'm interested in getting a set of high beams & I guess a 4 headlight relay harness, but I don't see the high beams as a separate option on your site (for those of us who bought the projector lows previously).  Let me know...pm or email is fine.  Thanks

Hey sorry guys!

Sometimes our email goes into spam so that might be the case.

I'll add the high beams up for you guys to purchase: http://www.dapperlighting.com/products/dapper-lighting-5-75-inch-projector-headlight-high-beam-only

Use the free shipping coupon code on the home page.

As for the waterproofing, check out this post: It's the same idea just need to make it the right size for the 5.75" http://forums.hybridz.org/topic/116421-dapper-lighting-version-2-projector-headlights/page-14?do=findComment&comment=1118302

Let me know if you guys have any questions. Please also let me know how fitment is on the high beams for the 510s.

Thanks!

Ben