Ssticker designs

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think your PM box is full. I need a blue rat n wrenches sticker for the drag521. Please PM me payment addy and how much $$$$$. Thanks.

Jun doesnt have the rat n wrenches stickers, you have to PM 71dimer for those. Good luck!

Hi my name is Enrique I was wondering how I can buy some stickers from you?

Enrique, you can post here or PM me on what you want, and we will go from there.

Thanks for the request EricJB, but as paradoxx you'll have to get the rat sticker from 71Dimer.

Otherwise, thanks for the bump guys- this thread's been a little quiet while I work on other projects. Stickers are always available though! :)

• 2 weeks later...

Inbox is full, sooo:

I would like to purchase the following stickers:

(2) RMC-S white $18

(1) Hatsunori white $7

(2) Datto Circuit Sakura black $14

(1) Max Weight 510kg black $7

Shipping will be to 21048. Please let me know the total and I will send you payment right away via paypal.

Thanks!

Brad

• 2 months later...

Hey guys,

Thanks for the continued interest!

Been busy working on other stuff, but in the meantime, we're planning a fresh start with all this. Lots of plans and ideas in the works.

We will be taking this operation to its own dedicated site, and will be accommodating other car marques as well. I'll let you guys know as things fire up.

Thanks again guys, and we'll be up and running again (in a much bigger and better way) soon!

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.