• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

if they don't put something out soon am going to pop molds off my 710 /160j project . work is slow so I have the time .I made my flairs out of metal with fiberglass over lay. The USA spec front valance is not the same as over seas .the UK guys use VW rabbet front spoilers on the 610 and 710 over seas models  these fit very nice and don't hang to low . in 1980 I could not get Nissan comp to get me the fiberglass   for the 610/710 so I made these parts before myself .

• Like 2
  • 7 months later...

The problem with rear spoiler is key hole for trunk lock, you need to resin a round piece of plastic in rear side to access key hole , I have one here I need to cut off deck lid and get my buddy to make a mold. Really old yellow one. Also have a holbrect roll bar for 610 to copy and make some for you 610 fanatics.

• Like 2

The amber center lenses are for the JDM or AUDM markets - never came to the United States on a USDM Datsun.

With that being said, they are for coupe only, and early '74 only. Later 74 cars need the housings with the license plate lights incorporated in them.

The amber center lenses are for the JDM or AUDM markets - never came to the United States on a USDM Datsun.

With that being said, they are for coupe only, and early '74 only. Later 74 cars need the housings with the license plate lights incorporated in them.

thats what i was trying to say but for some reason my phone fucked me over 

• 2 months later...

those are just zg flairs if you want that their are already parts readily avalable order zg flares for a z car and a spook for a 510 done deal

These aren't zg flares. The c110 flares go all the way to the bottom the the fenders where as zg flares don't. I want a set that go to the bottom also
  • 4 months later...
  • 8 months later...