what is the lowest mileage 620 ?

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I would be interested in hearing of some low mile trucks too.

Some of the lowest mile trucks I've seen were "ranch trucks" used on private property. These were tough miles.

One mile over weeks of use, mostly off-road conditions, can be tough on an enigine/clutch as well as suspension.

Plus poor maintainance, you have a "ranch truck". I'm sure you weren't interested in stories about these trucks.

A no-rust California truck, used once a month to keep it running well, with less than 10K on the clock ... I'll take one!

Guest kamakazi620

I sure would like to get that in my work truck, but I guess I will have to settle with enough power to move it down the road, and I won't think about the miles per gallon, gallons per mile, I can't remember which. :lol:

You should KA or VG that thing!!!

You should KA or VG that thing!!!

I was actually asking if anyone had put a VG30 in a 720 yesterday, as that freshly rebuilt SD22 diesel that is in it has been having power problems, but I think I figured out one of the issues on that one, plugged pre fuel filter, it feels more like I remember now, just guttless. As for the 521 work truck, I am back to the L20b again at the moment, I got the LZ23 block back from the shop today, I am going to install the stud kit this weekend, and put it back together, and when I get the time, I will swap it out again, as I like the power the LZ23 has.