280zx dumpage drift project

z guy

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont see why everyone is getting on his case...? Ya, he got rid of HIS zx for a honda... its a practical, larger car that maybe he needed... NO I will not say that I support his choice of words or how he is going about things in this thread, but, coming from a guy that has had 5 Honda's and only really riced out one (and still ashamed) I cant say I wouldnt get another one, though I would never give my up for one.

I just dont feel like he has to justify his choice, doenst hurt anyone else, even though we might disagree with it...

AGAIN, I dont think OP has handled himself is a very upstanding manner, but I also dont feel like he should be attacked for his choice....

oh well, just my opinion...

also, mid-engine, rwd Integra:

http://www.team-integra.net/forum/19-projects-diy-article-talk/66688-94-gsr-mid-engine-rwd-h22a4-conversion.html

http://buildthreads.wordpress.com/2009/09/02/mid-engine-rwd-honda-integra/

• Like 1

not sure why everyone has such a hatred for hondas really. i used to judge them so fast just like you guys. but then i wised up and realized how practical, simple, and reliable they are. if it makes any of you people happy i still own a datsun. and yes jz33, the wagon is way more practical for me, better mileage, 4 door, and i can actually haul things. and jrock4224 i could go off and write 10 comments on your thread about how you own a b200, but am i? no. i just dont see the point in all the drama. and jalen i dont have the money to do all the maintenance on most older cars right now they require more attention then most newer cars and im probly not as well off financially as all of you guys.

sorry you guys get butthurt about when someone youll never meet decides to sell a car. and sorry you guys get mad when hondas are faster than your datsuns.

This is why everyone is/was on your case.

You can't expect to say something like this, on a forum like this, and expect everyone to shrug it off.

You can have your honduh. It makes no difference to us Ratsuners. Just don't mouth off like FWD honduhs are the best thing ever.

Regardless of how you feel, this isn't HybridZ, or 510realm. Majority of Ratsun builds are really budgeted, because we are cheap bastards.

Go to a junkyard and find a part you need, but it isn't for your car? Make it fit!

Most of our cars are frankensteins anyways.

All I'm trying to say is, you can have your honduh, we don't care. You can stay on Ratsun without keeping your ZX, you could be a good guy, we don't know.

But don't come to a Datsun forum and say things that insinuate that honduhs are the greatest thing ever.

Generally we don't hate Honda's, just their owners.

This is why everyone is/was on your case.

You can't expect to say something like this, on a forum like this, and expect everyone to shrug it off.

You can have your honduh. It makes no difference to us Ratsuners. Just don't mouth off like FWD honduhs are the best thing ever.

Regardless of how you feel, this isn't HybridZ, or 510realm. Majority of Ratsun builds are really budgeted, because we are cheap bastards.

Go to a junkyard and find a part you need, but it isn't for your car? Make it fit!

Most of our cars are frankensteins anyways.

All I'm trying to say is, you can have your honduh, we don't care. You can stay on Ratsun without keeping your ZX, you could be a good guy, we don't know.

But don't come to a Datsun forum and say things that insinuate that honduhs are the greatest thing ever.

Generally we don't hate Honda's, just their owners.

if you re read my stuff you will see that i never said hondas are the greatest things ever. i love datsuns i really do, but i can also respect other cars, toyotas, nissan, honda, whatever. it seems to me that most of you guys are datsun enthusiasts not car enthusiats. if thats your thing than sweet more power to you.

Jz33 My bad I was trying to give you a + rep... I gave you a plus on your next post... Hah I agree with you. To each their own... If he thinks he is better off with the Honda than so be it. Itll give the new buyer of the z an opportunity to drive a z.. As long as the car isnt going to the scrap yard, who cares who owns it... Z guy is taking the comments too at heart though. Cant we all just get along?

What's a b200? Is that a LSD I don't know about...... I'm gonna say his wagon looks different then pics .... Just sayin....

Ohhhhhhhhhh, u meant b 2200 yeah I got one, had one in high school decided to build another had over ten plus years and still working on it to this day..... no giving up cause it snowed and I drive a airbagged truck.... My bad for seeing something through even when I left it for dead for three years only to resurrect it........again.... Instead of giving up ...... Just saying....u know just saying bro .....

Post pics or accord wagon never happened .....your car not a google search car

boy%20at%20movies%20eat%20popcorn.jpg

Jrocks right ... to each his own though.... z guy cant keep all.

This place seems to be full of a bunch of fucking whiny girls who hold too damn many grudges sometimes :rolleyes:

Bahahahahaha.... sorry ratsun had to ... nahhhhmean?

Z guy ... just save up for a 240z man! ... plenty in your area ... lighter by far than zx. I like both though

Back to regular programming gents !

• Like 1

You all sound like a bunch of fags. Who cares what he does with it. Im sure he can relate to me, where storage is a big issue. I would have kept every car i have owned if i had room. Not to mention three times the fuel mileage, and more room for activities. Like getting laid for example. Much easier to do in a wagon than a 280;)

Since you say what you want about his honda, jrock. I will say what i think about your truck. b2200s are for beans dude. Get a real truck. Not some fake ass pretending to be low, unreliable pile of shit. And if i offended you because you happen to be mexican, then go back to eating your fucking beans and tortillas.

totally uncalled for

You all sound like a bunch of fags. Who cares what he does with it. Im sure he can relate to me, where storage is a big issue. I would have kept every car i have owned if i had room. Not to mention three times the fuel mileage, and more room for activities. Like getting laid for example. Much easier to do in a wagon than a 280;)

Since you say what you want about his honda, jrock. I will say what i think about your truck. b2200s are for beans dude. Get a real truck. Not some fake ass pretending to be low, unreliable pile of shit. And if i offended you because you happen to be mexican, then go back to eating your fucking beans and tortillas.

Go big or go home :D

I wouldnt have said anything if he hadnt gone over the top with comments against the wagon. Sorry if i offended you:console:

This is a Datsun forum... of course hes going to take some flack for leaving his Datsun and buying a Honda which is the most made fun of vehicle brand Im sure. No ones really cares what he drives. You have no reason to attack another member like that. Calm down dude.