Ratsun Member's Motorcycles

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Had phone problems. Ended up with new phone. I'll try to get picks of build process over last few days(on laptop, camera and old phone), up soon as I can. Any how this is how it sits today.

IMG_20150106_162316-1_zpsfdb9994f.jpg

IMG_20150106_162740-1_zpsc7266166.jpg

• Like 2

Eric thanks! It is an oil tank. Usually they are we side to side and about half that size. I have found TOP SECRET plans, that will require much more oil capacity than a normal sized tank can supply. But that won't be till phase 3r4 of the build.

• Like 2

505, nice to have people who can appreciate the finer things in life! I'll end up hand painting a scripture somewhere on this bike... Probley ep"the angles of the lord camp round about me least I dash my foot against a stone"

• Like 1

505, nice to have people who can appreciate the finer things in life! I'll end up hand painting a scripture somewhere on this bike... Probley ep"the angles of the lord camp round about me least I dash my foot against a stone"

Thank you, KGI. Likewise. And, that would be a nice verse to go with it.

Maybe some day I'll ask you to build me a bike, myself!

• Like 2

Personal story, since the thought^ came up...

As a kid, my dad rode a bike. He'd sit me upon the tank, strap me down with his own belt around his body, and away we went. I'll never forget that. I was, I'd say, about 5 years old, maybe? Lol Unforgettable, and thankful pops still around. :-)

• Like 2

Sorry I don't claim this thread as "datsun". Just thought it fit the forum. I would post the build pictures of svo521s 5.0 swap and fab but thought it was redundant as he has a build thread here. A. T. P. W. A. L. F. check it out.

If it is in the wrong area; or worse, the wrong forum, let me know.

Bikes are not all we do... Just what we are doing at the moment.