Bags are for Groceries

went the the NHRA show today and slogged throught the cold, hoping for one datsun in a corner somewhere.. but alas none to be found... but this cool ride was there, im gonna try link the pictures. Check out the sticker on the back window..

rear.jpg?bfLgRIGB1wj20bz6

side30_thumb.jpg

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Actually it's chrome knuckles har har.

Brass knuckles, switch blades and zip guns, ah high school daze.

That's an 'Ahh- ooo- Gah" horn from the even older days than me. A kid in school had one, it has a small electric motor that spins a metal disc against a rough surface (if memory is co-operating to-day) The Gah sound is the motor slowing down after letting go of the button. Sounds like a submarine getting ready to dive. Very very cool in high school.

Guest 510kamikazifreak

That's an 'Ahh- ooo- Gah" horn from the even older days than me. A kid in school had one, it has a small electric motor that spins a metal disc against a rough surface (if memory is co-operating to-day) The Gah sound is the motor slowing down after letting go of the button. Sounds like a submarine getting to dive. Very very cool in high school.

Ahh ooo Gah horns are awesome,I had on in a 510 about 10yrs ago :D

That's an 'Ahh- ooo- Gah" horn from the even older days than me. A kid in school had one, it has a small electric motor that spins a metal disc against a rough surface (if memory is co-operating to-day) The Gah sound is the motor slowing down after letting go of the button. Sounds like a submarine getting ready to dive. Very very cool in high school.

The diving alarm is called a claxon! I heard that alarm blast MANY times...