Any center consoles that swap into a 510?

I was wonder if any of you guys have done or seen center console swaps that will go into a 510. I'm looking for a way to A: not have to drive with my knees if I'm drinking something and B: fill out all the empty space that is above the transmission tunnel. The shifter in my car is in the stock position (got an l16 so it's not farther back where SRs or KAs would be)

IMG_2733.jpg

IMG_2725.jpg

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Guest kamakazi620

auto 200sx here is a lousy picture made the auto part my cup holder and the change holder my shifter hole with a toyota tacoma transfer case boot if i remember right might a been a T100

DSC00587.jpg

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ I like that,Dosent cover the heater vents!!!

My friend Lee found a console that looks right at home in a 510 and was an easy install. It has an ebrake slot so if you want to relocate the ebrake, it will look finished.

LEES_ROJO_510_031.JPG

LEES_ROJO_510_032.JPG

0028.JPG

It came out of a Ford Contour SVT. I don't know what year but it cost like $40

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Does anyone have more pics they could post of a civic or 620 console in a 510? Or has anyone used a 720 console?

I'd like to find something that transitions smoothly into the dash and doesn't block the heater vents or can be made to fit.

Thanks in advance!

My friend Lee found a console that looks right at home in a 510 and was an easy install. It has an ebrake slot so if you want to relocate the ebrake, it will look finished.

0028.JPG

It came out of a Ford Contour SVT. I don't know what year but it cost like $40

Just out of curiosity, what kind of steering wheel does your friend Lee have there?

Does anyone have more pics they could post of a civic or 620 console in a 510? Or has anyone used a 720 console?

I'd like to find something that transitions smoothly into the dash and doesn't block the heater vents or can be made to fit.

Thanks in advance!

Just out of curiosity, what kind of steering wheel does your friend Lee have there?

Not sure. He got it off ebay.