O. C. Datsun Meeting

NICOYA

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously in all that video no love for the sunny or my 411, it was all 510s Cept 1 car and truck?

sorry for that i don't know how i miss it and is not true there is love for sunny and the 411 and for automobile i know there's no video but there is pictures

i'll let everybody know when is going to be next meet. i think is going to be on 02-11-12

Thanks

nicoya

ok everybody for the month of February the meet is going to be on the 02-11-2012 the same place at PEPE'S finest Mexican food on 2429 W Ball Rd, Anaheim, CA 92804 (between Gilbert st. and magnolia ave)

doest'n matter how it looks like as long it's a DATSUN

here is the link for map

http://maps.yahoo.com/#q=2429+W+Ball+Rd%2C+Anaheim%2C+CA++92804-5210&conf=1&start=1&lat=33.818169&lon=-117.969032&zoom=16&mvt=m&trf=0&tt=

after February meet is going to be on every 1st Saturday of each month and i will post it after february meet with new Anaheim logo meet hope to see you next month

NICOYA

ok everybody for the month of February the meet is going to be on the 02-11-2012 the same place at PEPE'S finest Mexican food on 2429 W Ball Rd, Anaheim, CA 92804 (between Gilbert st. and magnolia ave)

doest'n matter how it looks like as long it's a DATSUN

here is the link for map

http://maps.yahoo.co...mvt=m&trf=0&tt=

after February meet is going to be on every 1st Saturday of each month and i will post it after february meet with new Anaheim logo meet hope to see you next month

NICOYA

What time?

23i8a5z.jpg

nwikww.jpg

2ic4dc7.jpg

nice gas pedal

2h54046.jpg

n1ez6h.jpg

23lefyc.jpg

30kf67q.jpg

21kauco.jpg

2ykcchs.jpg

2ykcchs.jpg

thanks to mike (datsunland), jose santos (eaglerock swapmeet) luis from (glendale)for showing up and the rest of ratsuner

hope to see everybody at mo-valley meet next week

and see you next month 03-03-2012 @ 2pm i'll post the new logo later

thanks

NICOYA (bumble bee)

Sorry I couldn't make it out, but looks like you had a great turnout! I am putting next month on my calendar right now so will be there for sure! Hey isn't that red wagon's owner an old white guy?

Yeah, An old white guy that's about to kick your ass :lol:

I really wanted to go but I got tied up doing other things and trying to get the rear end on my truck done... Hopefully I'll make it next month, even if it's truckless.

You can't be truckless jou got a cheby