• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest kamakazi620

I

is this guy on ratsun?spotted at rons automitive in oregon city.right next to dominos.i want to contact the owner of the 620s on the side of the building..

datsunsighting2.jpg

datsunsighting.jpg

I dont think he is, hess been working on those for over a year, the blue one is new

Ok, well this aint a Datsun but still very cool so I thought I would share. You just never know whats gonna show up at the shop....walked out the back door the other day and saw this

wheel048.jpg

wheel046.jpg

Yes, its actually a Nissan, but 338 hp to the rear wheels dynoed, full roll cage, drifter is definately worth mentioning. I ask if the guy with the video camera was gonna put it up anywhere we could see it, but it was just for the owners brother still in the ukraine to see. I almost olld when the driver came out wearing a suit! Not at all what I expected to see.

0425111726.jpg

0425111754b.jpg

0425111754a.jpg

yes I blew a load in my pants, DUH!

0425111755.jpg

0425111755a.jpg

these oiks don't do justice to the amount of tire smoke in the air. Also the gathering of people wanting to check out the car when he was done cutting cookies was impressive also..... so am I forgiven for posting the not exactly datsun sighting?