EAST COAST GUYS SHOUT OUT

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

West side of Cleveland Ohio here. Sadly I am without Datsun at this time. I should do something to remedy that I suppose...

74 260z

blown headgasket

http://cleveland.craigslist.org/cto/2821330415.html

1500$

79 zx

http://cleveland.craigslist.org/cto/2786880515.html

2300$

76 280 project. I'd get this one

http://cleveland.craigslist.org/ctd/2788693514.html

make an offer

I'd love to go to this meet. I'm sure I could recruit passengers from GA. I think if I went, I'd drive the Maxima or trailer the 510. Will Pete autograph your car if asked?

Pete is very generous with autographs and signing stuff for fans. At the Mitty 2 years ago, he spent hours signing stuff. He also spent quite a bit of time checking out all the 510s, talking with 510 owners about their cars and the mods and he even gave out a few awards.

dsc_3763.jpg

the_mitty_4-29_thru_5-2-10_014.jpg

the_mitty_4-29_thru_5-2-10_072.jpg

img_0311.jpg

dsc_3766.jpg

dsc_3767.jpg

dsc_3717.jpg

Maine is nice, it wont take long to get rid of the cold, a year or so.

Meh. Where I live now is actually farther north than Maine, and the cold is no biggie, it's just I heard since it is closer to the ocean the cold bites a little harder, being damper. We have a few weeks here every year where it never gets above 9 degrees, but I heard some tales of 40 below windchill there. The cold really won't be a huge issue. I am a little nervous having the 620 as my only rig, but she is dialed in really well.

Meh. Where I live now is actually farther north than Maine, and the cold is no biggie, it's just I heard since it is closer to the ocean the cold bites a little harder, being damper. We have a few weeks here every year where it never gets above 9 degrees, but I heard some tales of 40 below windchill there. The cold really won't be a huge issue. I am a little nervous having the 620 as my only rig, but she is dialed in really well.

I'm from vermont, trust me, its gonna get cold and nasty...but its still very enjoyable as well. I'd do a heavy nice undercoating on my truck asap if i was you, all these salty roads will ruin a datto in a flash.

Bonners Ferry=48° 41' 29" N

Bangor=44° 48' 4" N

I come from a bit further north. I am used to the winters, salty roads etc etc. My truck is bedlined on the floor, under the cab, inner fenders, backs of fenders and this spring when the box comes off for bodywork the underside will be bedlined and then the inside will be after paint. Not worried about any of that, just leery about careless drivers lol. Not that drivers here are any more careful LOL

Bonners Ferry=48° 41' 29" N

Bangor=44° 48' 4" N

I come from a bit further north. I am used to the winters, salty roads etc etc. My truck is bedlined on the floor, under the cab, inner fenders, backs of fenders and this spring when the box comes off for bodywork the underside will be bedlined and then the inside will be after paint. Not worried about any of that, just leery about careless drivers lol. Not that drivers here are any more careful LOL

I feel you, I wasn't sure of the winter intensity up your way, snow and ice-wise anyway. Vermont drivers=Good NH=Decent NY=RUN FOR YOUR LIFE Maine... not too sure, from what i remember no one pissed me off too bad.

I heard New Yorkers invade Maine during the summer and clog the roads. All in all excited for the experience. I will be putting in a block heater in the KA to prep for extreme cold. Not sure if we will ever be able to meet up, but I will be a lot closer being there than here. Ratsun:holding hands across the country!

I heard New Yorkers invade Maine during the summer and clog the roads. All in all excited for the experience. I will be putting in a block heater in the KA to prep for extreme cold. Not sure if we will ever be able to meet up, but I will be a lot closer being there than here. Ratsun:holding hands across the country!

Yeah, I actually live in NC, i just used to live up in Vermont and was born there, all us southeasterners are out of your way, both trip and home, but who knows what'll happen in the future, right?

• 4 weeks later...