EAST COAST GUYS SHOUT OUT

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw that a few weeks ago, no funds right now though. Next time your up here let me know and we will grab a beer.

Due to federal age restrictions I'll bring a flask. But I will gladly hit you up if I get a chance to drive the KC there.

And most definitely will be bringing the camera for a 521/620 photoshoot at some killer asheville spots.

• 3 weeks later...

All you East Coast guys and gals should try to make it to the SPEC510 Meet (16th Annual East Coast Datsun 510 Meet).

All Datsun lovers are welcome, not just 510s. We regularly have Z cars, roadsters, trucks, etc show up.

Pete Brock will be there this year so now is your chance to meet him in person.

Check out the website for more info.

www.eastcoastdatsun510.com

All you East Coast guys and gals should try to make it to the SPEC510 Meet (16th Annual East Coast Datsun 510 Meet).

All Datsun lovers are welcome, not just 510s. We regularly have Z cars, roadsters, trucks, etc show up.

Pete Brock will be there this year so now is your chance to meet him in person.

Check out the website for more info.

www.eastcoastdatsun510.com

If all goes well you can count me in!

Does it cost anything?

if you were to let me drive your 620, i'd most likely fall in love with it and put up a fight when i have to give it back. laugh.gif

Id sell it to you for a reasonable price and you could drive it home wink.gif

I may even work out a payment plan with you if you signed all the right documents so i can burn your ass if you don't pay up tongue.giflaugh.gif

Id sell it to you for a reasonable price and you could drive it home wink.gif

I may even work out a payment plan with you if you signed all the right documents so i can burn your ass if you don't pay up tongue.giflaugh.gif

laugh.gif having no job, you'd get to burn my ass. now, given the time to go to school, get my GED, and get out there to work, yeah, that would work. blink.gif