2500 pounds of 4 wheel drive furry !

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

The latest issue of modified magazine has a feature on 323 gtx. The article is short and fluffy, but the pics are good! Your furry little car getting some cred!

Its a readers rides issue,, so alot of cars in it,, and all the articles are short and fluffy. Good issue though. I always like readers rides better than high dollar dream cars.

• 2 years later...

So I found another unicorn .

Rather then Start another thread I figured I would just add to this one .

This gtx I just picked up is a 89 it has a bigger turbo miata bottom end Coil overs bigger brakes white line sway bars front and rear strut bars autopower rollbar. I am sure I will find more when I dig In to it . I am going to pull the head in the next couple days then I can see if it has 9.5.1 pistons or 7.8.1

20150222_114149_zps7xbtmea8.jpg

20150222_114204_zpsdsdrhklw.jpg

20150222_114402_zpsejxzmimz.jpg

• Like 3
  • 3 weeks later...

Got the head on . Looking at all those hoses and wires makes me like pre smog l series even more. Then last Saturday assembled the rest of it . some of the wires on the harness broke. So I have been fixing tHose now I'm just trying to get 25 year old wiring harness too laY Right so I can strap it all down 20150312_180431_zpsdtm4m5bk.jpg

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

Well I got it running pretty good . Any thing above 16psi in the rain and it just spins the tires when you get on it. The suspension is awesome and the engine response is awesome I figured out the compress is 9.1.1 and the turbo has a impeller wheel that is 4x bigger then I thought. At 19 pounds it is nuts but something is cutting I think the fuel pump can't keep up.

• Like 3
  • 4 months later...

It took you only almost 4 years to notice the thread title? 

I always think when reading the thread title., how can you fit 10 overweight furries in a Datsun anyway?  (Fat and Furrious?)  Need 4WD for that?

It's like my buddy cruising Burien in a forklift to pick up chicks... if you need a forklift to pick up chicks, you've got strange tastes.

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...