L20b + 4spd Trans

I have an L20b with 4spd out of a 74' 610 Wagon. I'm stripping the car down, and pulled the engine/trans combo. The engine/trans were never separated, so they still have the clutch/PP/throwout bearing along with slave cylinder. I never ran the engine, or heard it run, but it's complete. Intake manifold and carb were removed before I got the wagon, but they are present. I also have the exhaust manifold, which was removed before I bought the wagon. There was no alternator with it when I got it. I took the valve cover off and the cam looks good, and valves need to be adjusted; that's all I can say for the condition of the engine, other than it turns over smoothly, with no dry spots.

$220 for everything.

• Like 1
  • Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have an L20b with 4spd out of a 74' 610 Wagon. I'm stripping the car down, and pulled the engine/trans combo. The engine/trans were never separated, so they still have the clutch/PP/throwout bearing along with slave cylinder. I never ran the engine, or heard it run, but it's complete. Intake manifold and carb were removed before I got the wagon, but they are present. I also have the exhaust manifold, which was removed before I bought the wagon. There was no alternator with it when I got it. I took the valve cover off and the cam looks good, and valves need to be adjusted; that's all I can say for the condition of the engine, other than it turns over smoothly, with no dry spots.

$220 for everything.

PM'd

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.