Goodbye my first 240z?

After my friend aquired a 240szxsuperduperjdmwangamidnight it ended up sitting for a year due to a missing cam oil spray bar destroying the head. Datsun jesus decided it was time put a curse on my z31 turbo and told my connecting rod to run off on its own, so it broke out the block and now living a life of peace and recycle while ditching me and its five brothers. Which resulted in a offer and purchase of my 240z daily driver about year and some ago.

IMAG0707.jpg

This is the only current pic i have for the time being till i get back on the road.

IMAG0796.jpg

But finally got the motor together and its just Straight up waiting to be put in..

IMAG0759.jpg

Since the motor was out and all, examining the paint pretty much up n left the bay. Everyone knows its a dam long process of scraping scraping scraping.....did i mention scraping? to get it clean enough to rattle ca....i mean proffesionally paint on. But thanks to craigslist a jdmland woman was looking to do chores for protection of a ZOMBIE APACOLYPSE..

9_3.jpg

Somehow Iit got finished...(if this violates rules more than happy to remove)

IMAG0764.jpg

IMAG0765.jpg

So now its all clean, but the unbelievable happened and a random......barney dinosaur appeared...and well im not proud after the battle was over.

IMAG0811.jpg

BUT HEY MY ENGINE BAY IS CLEAN THO RIGHT.

Thats it for now be back whenever i feel like it and give you guys some eye candy since hybridz doesnt appreciate slammed awesome like you do.

(No barneys were hurt during this build and i dont own the asian girl pic)

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I hate little post about small stuff but i figured this one should come up and its been a minute..

Been kicking it with the Goku and the Z fighters for min but Krillin took a look behind rear wheels and said.....

chandroid_1329186950318.jpg

So I said dam your right man, might aswell get my power level over 9000 while im at.

IMAG0946.jpg

Copped some Super Saiyan Brake lines

IMAG0949.jpg

Datsunparts LLC brackets and 84-86 Maxima calipa's

IMAG0951.jpg

84 300zx N/A Rotors

IMAG0972.jpg

And all together.

But these MF'S decided to show up..

20110708150647!KrillinVsSaibamen02.png

The worst Troll Gremlins on earth-SAIBAMEN....

We fought them off

But seems one of the bracket doesnt align whatsoever...

IMAG0967.jpg

IMAG0962.jpg

IMAG0968.jpg

But turns out it wasnt due to the attack, indeed was from DPLLC and may sent me one s30 bracket and one 510 bracket...so now i am all

chandroid_1329189098609.jpg

So i had to send BOTH of them, So now im waiting DPLLC to either fix mine or send me a new set.

I got a electric fuel pump only to find out previous over previous owner installed one although it.wasnt functional which also pissed me off. I dont have pics of that yet since i ran out of time and had to goto work right after and maybe get to it weds/thuraday to get it running.

A friend of mine got some kouki headlights, broke the glass during shipment and now leaves me with a set and an idea. Just ziptied it to something and this is how it came out..

IMAG0973.jpg

Ill prolly try to use em but i dont know how Im going to mount them, ill find a way.

Now im looking for 73 s30z engine harness because mine is way beyond repair from i can tell now, othen that things finally coming together.

Thats it for now.

I dont know If Im down with the Super Saiyan fusion on the kouki headlights, but the rest of the updates are sweet. Sucks about the brackets... though once you get them installed, rear discs will be nice.

Yeah im not quite sure, but until i get a straight hood and such i wont know what they will really look like, just dont want'm to goto waste pretty much. They'd only be used as fogs anyways.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok well the brackets came back in apparently i may have installed them wrong apparently but you live and learn (although it shouldnt had took a month to send them back to me). More importantly i cant get it to start, got spark, air, fuel,Timing, and somehow just doesnt have enough to start quite yet but when i tried it with starter fluid once it started for a sec and died. So im going to say screw the wire tuck and put it back how its suppose to be. Brackets,wiring,bleed brakes, clutch, buy plugs,wires,cap (since mine are very corroded), drain the gas, and maybe even try adjusting the valves once more just get the thing started.

Anyone live in the bay area your services with experience would be appreciated with lunch on me or something.

Will Update by tomorow night or sunday.

My friend just got a 260Z that hasnt run since 92 and we can get it to start but not stay running... but that was because he wasnt getting any fuel and the carbs were clogged, and im sure you have already checked those...