Just a Thought

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i got a 610 i know of a few 710s on here and i know a few guys on cardomain with a few

Then there is Jaime, who has one of each. I would love to go to my parking area and say "Hmmm will it be the 1.8 liter with 4 speed or the 2.0 liter with 5 speed?" Drive a Datsun , Then Decide? What if BOTH CARS ARE DATSUNS?!:eek:

yea i know jamie i meet him and we both saw each others 710 but im wondering WHERE ARE THEY?

Jaime's 610 is getting said 5 speed, and his 710 I haven't seen since the Eagle Rock show. My 610 is under construction, so no shows until its finished.

Then there is Jaime, who has one of each. I would love to go to my parking area and say "Hmmm will it be the 1.8 liter with 4 speed or the 2.0 liter with 5 speed?" Drive a Datsun , Then Decide? What if BOTH CARS ARE DATSUNS?!:eek:

i personaly vote 2.0 with the 5 speed

same here but...what if u drive them the same day one in the moring and one at night...

Well, I would call that "Going with the mistress during the day and coming home to the wife at night." Kinda like the old phrase "A beer won't get mad if you bring home another beer" ;)

wahdaya mean IF? :lol:

4spd on even days, 5spd on even and weekends :mellow:

I would say put each key on their respective same looking keychains. Put it in a basket by the door. As you leave, reach into the basket and grab a key. Guaranteed, you'll be driving a Datsun everyday. And if you live and work in the city, you won't see 5th gear anyway...

Live axle on the 710 and IRS on the 610, just ride difference and engine sizes, really.

Heres my 74 710 wagon I got a few years ago. Had a L18 thats out of it now and a crappy 4 speed. I have a JDM L18 and a ZX 5 speed thats going back in it someday if it doesnt sell. Also have a complete dual Weber 40 DCOE and intake set up for it with headers.

710wagon001.jpg

710wagon004.jpg

710wagon007.jpg

710wagon013.jpg

710wagon014.jpg

710wagon016.jpg

710wagon021.jpg

oo i c...intersting story i have about my cars interior. The orginal cars owner (great family friend and mechanic) owend the car since he bought it from the dealer. he keep it in great shape and then later bought a datsun truck and that too he loved. he ended up using the truck more than the 710 but one day the 710 was stolen for a joy ride. the owner found the car in mexico and drove it back home. then it happend agian and he found it in mexico in the same spot. so while in mexico he decided to spend a few bucks and a couple of hours where they redid the entire interior except the dash...and well its been like that ever since. this was like 14years ago. and to this day the interior looks as if its been there only about a year. everyone loves it and so do i except for the dash which i think ima get it redone but to match the interior instead of the orginal color and material.

i envy ur dash

What's to envy? No cracks? We live in SoCal, our dashes were meant to crack in this heat. I covered mine with carpet in high school, but I am taking it off to try something else. I got an all original black interior, including door panels and headliner from a car at the junkyard. :) It beats the decaying white vinyl interior that died in my car when I was in the Army...

Yeah, the whole interior is in great shape, other than the carpet looking a little dirty it looks almost new. That I am glad about because body work and interior stuff is not something I like to do or am good at.

Mark_Z28, you do have a nice 710 wagon. New rims and a little drop will make that car extra nice.

Heres my 74 710 wagon I got a few years ago. Had a L18 thats out of it now and a crappy 4 speed. I have a JDM L18 and a ZX 5 speed thats going back in it someday if it doesnt sell. Also have a complete dual Weber 40 DCOE and intake set up for it with headers.

710wagon004.jpg

very rare 710, not very many came with the SIR designation, lol.

Someday maybe, cant for a while due to lack of funds. Have to pay off debt first then toys.

Lowering blocks for the rear: $20

Remove springs, cut, rinse, lather, repeat for other side: $Free

New look of your lowered 710 wagon: Priceless.

i like it...personally i wouldnt do it on my car but it is a nice touch

The only trendy sticker/emblem I would put on your car jrbd10 is the old school looking GT-R emblem from the late '90s. Your red paint would really set it off, and when you pull up to a light, I would make people think.